Two Months With Joye Ego + Vk Cartomizers + Vtjuice Pack

thatguy

Hi everyone! I wanted to chime in with my experience so far with my Joye eGo 510.

Smoked analogs for over 10 years. I've had it for two months now and have only smoked 5-6 analogs.

Recently the two atomizers that came with it burned out and I decided to try cartomizers for a change... I bought the 5 pack of low resistance ones from VaporKings.com and these things ROCK!

Overall the I'm so happy with my Joye eGo 510. Battery lasts a long time and always gives good smoke. I'm not a fan of cartomizers instead of atomizers. The atomizer always had loose liquid when I removed the cone and was a little more messy and required more effort on my part. The 2 atomizers lasts for 2 months (1 burned out in like 2 weeks). Also one of my atomizers fell apart (cylinder came loose from threaded end). The cartomizers hit a lot harder than atomizers and hold wayyyy more liquid. I've been using the condom filling method to get about 15-20 drops into a fresh cartomizer. Another benefit of the cartomizer is I can have a cartomizer for each flavor without having to clean between switching flavors or when one runs out.

I bought the pack of all flavors of juices at VaporTalk store...

Grape - THE BEST. First to get killed - 9/10

Espresso - This one is ok for me - 6/10

Coloda - Did not taste anything like pina colada - 6/10

Midnight - This was the second bottle to get killed - 8/10

Dulcis - Vanilla and kind of maple syrup flavored, not too great for me - 6/10

Menta - Not too fond of this flavor either - 5/10

VT Tobacco - This one is in line with the menta not really for me - 5/10

Sweet Dawn - A pear flavored one that I'm still kind of mixed about. I think when I start smoking this bottle I will enjoy it more. - 6.5/10

Choco Java - Same as the espresso one, it was so-so - 6/10

I bought all the juices at 24mg with default PG/VG ratios. Later I bought a bottle of glycerin (VG) and cut it up myself. I cut up a little of the grape and tried 1/2 grape 1/2 VG and really liked the smoke plume. However, since I've received my cartomizers I like the 2/3 juice 1/3 VG ratio more because the VG thickens it up too much and the condom refill method takes even longer.

Next on my list is the atomic fireball flavor I've been reading about and a pass through.

Thanks to everyone here at VaporTalk.com for helping me choose my first ecig!

PS VaporTalk store order got here 2 days before my VaporKings order got here! So I had juice but no ecig to smoke it from LOL

Don't give up on the juices you were so-so about. You may find out later that as your taste buds start to change you start liking these flavors more.

It was that way for me and a few flavors I wasn't too crazy about at first, but in time they turned out to be quite good.

Glad you're liking the vaping life.

Good luck and happy vaping.thumbup.gif

Edited by snubber

I really agree with snubber--I had some flavors I first started with that just didn't taste right.....supply got a little low and a couple months later I went back to them and had found that my taste buds had changed enough and the flavor wasn't so bad, maybe not my favorites--but I was able to make some great mixes with them.

Very glad you are enjoying your vaping experience !!!

so many flavors to try !!!!

I just got some of the Vaporkings LR Cartomizers too. I love them! They made most of my flavors taste better to me for some reason. All but the Camel flavor seems better. These LR Cartomizers heat up fast and crackle a lot more, but they work great! I have been using a 650mAh eGo battery but I just purchased the 900mAh eGo along with these. Works great together! YES the condom method for filling these works better for me too! I fill them from the bottom at first, then add a little to the top as needed. :)

I have to chime in, those vaporkings lr cartos ARE THE BEST. I don't know what it is, I've ordered from a lot of places, and these just do the trick so well. Outside from that, I've recently had a problem with a battery, and Rob from VK took care of it super fast.

I've ordered from lots of places, but honestly, vaporkings.com has really sealed the deal as far as my business is concerned.