Next 3 Days

Hubby leaves tomorrow for Nebraska for 3 days, work related training. So Since it'll be just me and the dogs here you guys may get very sick of hearing from me. I don't do well alone, so please bear with me, I'm kind of old you know.

Hey MM--me too. except my hubby is out of town for the next 2 weeks(or so). For me, I've gotten used to his traveling--kinda nice to have the place to myself for a bit. Would be that much better if I didn't have to work too !!!!

It didn't seem bad before but there was usually a kid living here. Now it's just us and the dogs, I do have family next door but not the same. I am keeping my fingers crossed that Jeffery gets caught up and I get my 6V this week. I think his words were overwhelmed, the Vapor room has a great sale going on anybody try them? Flavor of the week is $10 for 30mL, four choices, any thoughts or opinions? Oh and by the way you guys are great. If my chair were comfortable I'd never get up from computer.

My hubby leaves town often too, and instead of catching up on all he endless chores while he's gone,... I catch up on the forums. And I sit on an uncomfortable wooden kitchen chair at that. Us crazy women have to stick together y'know.

There always seems to be something to do..... even with the kids gone. The dogs always manage to keep me entertained !!! Work again tonight--then I get a couple off to relax and probably get chores done. tonights going to be rough--16 surgeries coming out to the floor--lots of knee's and spines today. Thank God for vaping !!!!

Oh Kit I do not miss that! I get to do Rheum. tomorrow. Our nurse for that is having thyroid scan in the morning so she has to take radioactive iodine. So she can't be around anyone immunosuppressed for 24 hours. Since most of mine aren't and most of her's are I offered to flip. Any MS folks on biologics can be seen by the other neuro nurse and I get to do procedures. Daughter came over tonight we had Chinese and tried to get pic of the dogs, that took an hour and nothing with both faces. I even sat on the couch with them, figured they are big enough to block me, failed. I also tried to use a Visa gift card to order some juice and it was declined! I just activated the thing, needless to say I was a bit peeved. So night 1 is pretty much over and I have only to try to fall asleep. Ah better living through pharmacology.

In my younger days we'd just take some "ludes" and sit back and veg. (never really cared for them much).

Don't worry we're all here to keep you somewhat amused.

Maybe later we can all have ice cream and champagne?icecream.gif

All is well, I didn't wait long enough for the silly card to be activated. Have 30mLs each of English Toffee, French Vanilla, Cheesecake, and Menthol (for hubby), 15mLs cherry and 6 mLs of chocolate raspberry(for hubby) coming. I love sales.:thumbsup:

In my younger days we'd just take some "ludes" and sit back and veg. (never really cared for them much).

Don't worry we're all here to keep you somewhat amused.

Maybe later we can all have ice cream and champagne?icecream.gif

Oh Snubber in our younger days we were fearless and didn't worry about sleep. You guys do keep me amused, I am glad you're all here to keep me company. After 32 years you are just so used to that person being there it's kind of scary when they aren't. As my boss says I have nothing to fear with the 2 big beasts here. I got scared once camping was taking Dega for a midnight walk and heard something rustling in bushes, I was convinced it was a coyote so I high tail it back to camper. The next morning the guys camping with us were LTAO at me, I told them I was afraid Dega would get hurt. Baby boy weighs over 200# they thought I was nuts.

Day 2 over, had dinner with my sister and niece tonight, fun. Hubby will be home tomorrow night around 7. He's managed to eat Prime Rib two nights in a row. Me General Tso chicken and soup and giant pretzel sticks. He will need to accompany me to the Windy City Vapors Meet on sat. He doesn't know that yet but I think it works for me. LOL My 6V and 138mLs of new juice on it's way a good weekend I think. Thanks for being there guys and making me laugh. VT people are the best people.