Lr Atty On Ego 650 Mah

bklanz

The lr attys say 450mah or better but ecigsupply say not to use them on egos they will damage the battery doesnt make sense to me can some one clear this up for me just ordered some lr attys but dont want to damage my batteries.

I checked out ecigsupply. I don't see that it says not to use on eGo batteries. It says not to use on regular ecig batteries, which would be the regular 510 starter kits that some with the 180 mah battery.

From the site:

*** THESE ATOMIZERS ARE ONLY FOR BATTERIES OVER 450mah. DO NOT USE ON REGULAR ECIG BATTERIES.

I'm looking at "ecigsupply.com". They don't sell Rivas. I'm not sure what site you're looking at. I think there is a Chinese site with a similar name, but can't find it. I don't think it's an issue as most everyone is doing it. However, can you post a link to the site?

ordered lr 306 attys with drip tip so i will have no problem using them on my ego correct?

You'll be able to use it, but I'm not sure if the cone will fit over it so you may not be able to use the cone. I'll let someone else answer that.

You can use the LR 306 attys on an eGo, but you can't use the cone with them. The LR306 are shorter attys with an exposed bridge. If you use the cart that comes on the atty, it needs to be removed to drip (unless you use the filler method). It only sticks up above the cone by the smallest amount. I can't get the cart off with the cone on, but maybe someone else could. For me, I would have to remove the cone, to remove the cart, to drip. No way I'd do that. Without the cart, the tiny little atty is way down inside the cone and you wouldn't be able to drip that way - especially since it's an exposed bridge. The best way to use the LR306 is to use a drip tip. But...the drip tip fits over the atty inside of inside like the rest. The cone will not go over this drip tip. It still works...and works very well in my opinion...but it doesn't look very nice.

Edited by nana

I've seen a few posts over the past few months, concerning the LR with the 600mah eGo. Something about shortening the life of the eGo... not sure if they meant hours of vape per day between charges or the 6-8 month life expectancy.

The new reviews by Haughtyangel (not right in the spelling I'm afraid, but hopefully you'll recognize who I mean) that she did on the USB eGo and the other one, ... one of those videos she mentions this rumor too, and she states that a 900mah is okay, but the 650 isn't. I don't know why. Perhaps she'd be a good one to ask about this and then post the answer for the rest of us. :)

I have 650mah and 900mah batteries for mine and I use only LR attys. I have, vape and charge the same batteries that came with my kit back in June. I also still have the first LR atty that I bought and still use it, too.

It may be true that you need to charge more often. I don't know because I've never used standard attys on my ego/tornado.

If Riva says no, then go with the eGo. You may pay a couple dollars more, but the peace of mind in knowing you've bought the highest quality device is certainly well worth it.

Could you use one of these with the 306/eGo and still get the cone on?

510 Extension

I have a couple of those from when I used my regular charger for my eGo batteries. I'd have to dig them out and check for sure, but I don't think so. The atty would have to be completely on the outside of the cone (I think) in order for it to work. The drip tip for the 306 fits completely over (on the outside) of the atty. That makes it too wide for the cone.

I have a couple of those from when I used my regular charger for my eGo batteries. I'd have to dig them out and check for sure, but I don't think so. The atty would have to be completely on the outside of the cone (I think) in order for it to work. The drip tip for the 306 fits completely over (on the outside) of the atty. That makes it too wide for the cone.

That little extension comes right to the top of the cone... I don't know if it will work or not... but I do have some coming so will have to see when they get here. I've sure heard alot of great things about the LR 306's though... so I couldn't resist.

Edited by DAYVAPE