Possessed Ego Battery

So, I'm sitting here at my desk at work, minding my own business. eGo sitting on my desk, standing straight up on it's end as usual. All of a sudden, it sounds like mel is cookin' up some eggs at his diner, I look over, and the ego battery light is flashing all willy nilly and the atty is sizzlin' away. I quick grab it to take off the atty, and it is hot like an iron! after unscrewing it, the battery continued to flash and fire. Then it stopped. I put on the atty, added a drop to it and it vaped fine. Set it back down, and 20 min later, here we go again!

Battery is a little over a month old...anyone else ever see anything like this happen?

Watch out! That thing is trying to kill you! But seriously, my button sticks on one of my batteries, and the other blinks every now and then like it is going out of power but isn't. Just gonna have to use it as a backup. You could try to use a cotton swap to grab any liquid that might have gotten around the edges of the button, then again I don't think that will help that much, cause I only did it when I accidentally just spilled juice on it. Dummy me haha.

The battery came as a part of my Joye eGo set that I purchased through vaporkings.com

I used it on my commute home from work with no issues, came home, took it off the atty, and it's sitting on my counter flashing uncontrollably. I think it may be a little late to contact about the warranty, but considering that I've been alternating batteries, it really hasn't seen more than a couple weeks action...it's very odd.

• 1 month later...