Good Places To Order E-Liquid From...

KaYoTiiC

Just wondering cuz there's tons of places to order from and the one's i ordered with my ego aren't that great... I got Red Bull.. Menthol and Vanilla and the only one i can stand is the red bull one. Those are the only 3 flavors i have tried so far.

Suggestions on flavors and sites would be great... Thanks and Happy Vaping :thumbup:

I am loving the midnight and machiatto from the vapor talk store--the grape and dulcis are very good too.

I also really like the champagne from wordup.

taste is very subjective--trying different flavors is the only way to really find out what works best for you. the 5 or 10 ml sizes are great for trying new flavors without breaking the bank.

I have also had very good luck with the flavors from liberty flights.

Wordup White Zinfandel is my favorite then in order, VT Midnight, WU Rum and Coke, VT Dulcis, WU Pina Colada, Butterscotch, Hot Vapes Blueberry, Whisker Licker, WU Double Mint, JC Island, WU Vanilla Bean,VT Pina Colada, WU Dr. Pepper, and Hot Vapes Carnival. I really like WU coconut and cherry, I kinda of like WU Belgium chocolate and VT Choco Java. For menthol I like WU Benson and Hedges. I have some WU strawberry cheesecake and more coconut coming. My big bottle choices so far are White Zin, Midnight, Rum and Coke, Dulcis, Whisker Licker, Blueberry and Vanilla Bean. So many more to try. Has anyone tried Vapor Room? They are having a big sale and I'm eyeing the English toffee.

Try Sweet Caroline from iVape.net, it's fantastic. His other juices are great too.

I've also enjoyed juice from the following vendors

velvetvapors.com, I think they have great fruit flavors, but not too keen on the sweets.

vaporgalaxy.com, I've had the whisky and the pepsi. Both are really clean.

As always, it's a matter of preference. I've only been at it a little over a month, but I am quickly learning that you get what you pay for when it comes to juices. Good luck, and let us know what you find!

• 4 weeks later...

Personally I love www.tastyvapor.us great flavors ( Atomic Cinnacide and Geoff's Blend are a MUST!) plus they're prices are great $15 for a full oz. Not to mention you can order their doublers for the same price and cut your juice to whatever nix level ya want. I also order from Alien Visions ( Bobas Bounty is awesome) oh and of course vaportalk store. My first order of Dulcis is in the mail. Can't wait. The only other flavor is Midnight which is a soo relaxing.

The vapor rooms cotton candy is good but their vanilla cupcake is heavenly! I do dulcis all day everyday but when I want a sweet treat I go for one of those two.

Vanilla cupcake is back in stock so I am going to order some. Also VT Butterscotch and Sweet Dawn if I don't get beat out by everyone else. LOL

So far I have tried e-juice from Awesome Vapor and I really do like their Apple and the Grape is ok. If you mix them they are very good. I also like their Menthol. They throw in a free sample(of any flavor they offer) with every purchase of the e-juice.

Edited by Ellynn99

I would recommend you also put Vaporbomb.com on your list of vendors to try out. They have alot of great stuff to chose from... and their stuff definitely does not lack in the flavor department! Prices are good too... 10ml bottles for $6 and 30ml bottles for $15. And when their "flavor of the week" is one you like or would like to try... you can get the 30 ml bottle of that for $10! :thumbsup:

Thanks for the suggestions so far... I really need to try more vendors soon. Right now I'm steady vaping Mentha and Midnight from the VT store and love it.

I was liking that birthday cake from vaporbomb... I may have to put in an order for some sample bottles

WOW That's an awesome deal... I'm ordering tonight, ya can't beat it.

But i have a question about PG and VG.... VG produces more vapor doesn't it??? I never really knew the difference

(55% PG / 35% VG / 10% Flavor Enhancer)<<< Would that be good to order??? Cuz i was already thinking about getting an extra shot of flavor

Edited by KaYoTiiC

Personally I love www.tastyvapor.us great flavors ( Atomic Cinnacide and Geoff's Blend are a MUST!) plus they're prices are great $15 for a full oz. Not to mention you can order their doublers for the same price and cut your juice to whatever nix level ya want. I also order from Alien Visions ( Bobas Bounty is awesome) oh and of course vaportalk store. My first order of Dulcis is in the mail. Can't wait. The only other flavor is Midnight which is a soo relaxing.

I have become a tastyvapor fan also -

1) the flavors rock. We love the Cafe Mocha and Atomic Cinnacide)

2) the availability of zero nicotine doublers that are already flavored to match the stuff with nicotine. This allows us to down blend the nicotine as we desire.

3) the prices are very reasonable.

4) Custom PG vs VG ratios are available.

Lastly (but not least important) - Geoff has been available via online chat or phone to discuss his products and allow asking of questions regarding them.

I have referred some friends who are not internet savvy or prefer to not purchase online (and no, they don't live in caves...) to tastyvapor because they can call Geoff to place their orders - an option that does not exist with a lot of the online e-liquid companies.

I have no idea what "flavor enhancer" is. I only get 100%VG juice, and yes, VG produces more vapor, PG produces more throat hit and supposedly more flavor, but I wouldn't know. Also, vapor renu gives you the option of double and triple shot for the flavor, meaning they add extra flavoring to the juice. I always get double shot. A bit of advice though for vapor renu. I've noticed with my vanilla coke juice I got from them, I really don't taste any vanilla in it at all, and another user on this forum told me that's how all their vanilla juices are, very weak vanilla flavor... so if you must have something with vanilla in it, don't get it there. I don't know why, I guess whatever vanilla flavoring they use just isn't very strong. I highly recommend Bavarian Creme and Chocolate Eclair. Also, Cotton Candy and Pina Colada. Butterscotch is great too, tastes JUST like those generic round butterscotch candies that come in a yellow wrapper. Rootbeer is also a good flavor, but VERY intense. It's intense almost to the point where it burns your throat similarly to a cigarette, but not in a bad way. For those looking to replicate throat hit to help them quit smoking, rootbeer is a good option in my opinion.

Eggnog is good, but the nutmeg overpowers the other flavors in it, making it almost taste like chai as opposed to eggnog. Banana Coconut is good, but I'm not a huge fan of banana. Their cola tastes just like cola, just don't get vanilla cuz it won't make a difference. Bubblegum is alright, but not sweet enough in my opinion. It tastes just like this bubblegum mouthwash my orthodontist told me to use when I had braces as a kid, as opposed to actual bubblegum.

Also, if there's a flavor you want or you wish to combine several flavors to make a new one, feel free to e-mail Jason, the owner of the site. He takes requests. You'll notice next to some of the flavors(specifically Chocolate Eclair and Caramello) it says "submitted by Magus86 ECF." That's me. There are also submissions from others as well, so don't hesitate to ask. And I hope you enjoy the juice you get from Vapor Renu as much as I do. I can't believe some of the prices people pay from some of these online juice vendors, but I've never tried them either. I'm perfectly happy with Vapor Renu. I hear the whole "quality, not quantity" thing, which I understand, but I have no problem with Vapor Renu's quality. Maybe if I actually tried another vendor's juice, it might change my mind. I just can't justify paying 2 or 3 times as much for juice, no matter how good it is. Maybe I'm just a cheapskate like my dad... Oh well. Like I said, I hope you enjoy it.

Edited by DerStadtschutz

I didn't place any of my orders yet, but i plan on doing it this weekend.

I did order Irish Creme... Bobas Bounty and Maple Melody. I've been waiting forever to try those juices so i had to make that a priority.

If anyone has tried them please let me know how you like em, i know someone already mentioned bobas bounty

I highly recommend Vapor Renu(www.vaporrenu.com). Their 30ml bottles are only $7.00, and they have tons of flavors and options to choose from. I've never gotten a bottle of juice from them that I just downright didn't like.

Wow, that is a good price! Also good selections. I'll have to check it out!