Can Pre Made Cartridges Be Refilled?

CASEACE79

Yes most all carts and cartos can be refilled.If you change flavors though you should clean the filler to keep the flavor from getting mixed.Some cartridges require a syringe to refill .

Yo Brian thanks brother. Thought that might be the case. Ty for the welcome man. Just got my ecig in the mail today and so far reviews are positive. It's different than smoking and is going to be a transitional period but I do like it.

Glad you're enjoying it. No doubt there is a learning curve and you'll find that it's not like smoking. One tip, try taking longer slow drags. Don't hit it like you did a cigarette. This was a challenge for me when I started... longer and slower (gentle) drags.

Feel free to ask any questions... there's just about always someone around to help. :)

Edited by Brian

Welcome and yes they can be refilled but with a warning. DO NOT OVERFILL! the Blu batteries are not sealed so juice dripping in it can fry it. You just pull ot the clear plastic container inside which holds the filler. Soak them both in hot water and remove as much of the foil on the edges as possible. When the filler is dry drip 2 drops into the container and carefully replace the filler, then drop by drop wet the filler. If you overfill you will get juice in your mouth! then put filled container back into cart and place atty on, I use a straightened paperclip to push up the cart through the hole in mouth piece, not hard just gentle push. I use this method when I want to try a new juice, I use my 510 they work together, and voila. With the Blu be very careful as the battery can be damaged by liquid. The attys on the Blu are really nice little units and work hard but you need to use Blu carts on them. It can be done and I have done it but remember not to overfill, if you have a puddle on top you will get juice in your mouth.

Welcome to Vapor Talk. It looks like you have plenty of advice so far, so I won't add anything else other than to tell you to ask if you have any questions. We're all here to help if we can.

Good luck and happy vaping.