Super-T Juice Feeder

Brian

Check out the VapeMate Juice Feeder. Now that I see it, I'm not sure I like it. Looks like it would be... in the way??? What do yall think? I could certainly see using it in a box mod. :) I'm still seriously considering ordering one.

Super-T VapeMate

Not all that bad but certainly doesnt look all that portable. I have seen worse designs for feeders but I like this one alot better. When it is finished it will be same width as device. oh and it is automatic and tunable for more/less. Airflow triggers the release of the juice.

Edited by Burn

Wow. That thing looks pretty awesome. Not sure that I would get one though. You're right, it looks like it would just be in the way. Wished the guy showed some kind of close up of the juice going through the viewing glass. Not something I would feel comfortable using in public.

The vid sold me - order placed. I'm not in public much, so won't bother me. :) Cartos just aren't cutting the mustard for me so with will be nice when driving (one I learn how to use it).

(why do I hear Ron White everytime I say publik)

He confused me at the end there when he said "you'll get the hang of learning how to squeeze the bottle..." You have to squeeze the bottle each time you toot? It doesn't feed itself? If so, yea, that would get a little cumbersome.

He confused me at the end there when he said "you'll get the hang of learning how to squeeze the bottle..." You have to squeeze the bottle each time you toot? It doesn't feed itself? If so, yea, that would get a little cumbersome.

Yep - you have to squeeze the bottle to feed the juice. Just like dripping, except you don't have to open the bottle and take aim - meaning I can drip and drive. :)

Looks like Burns vid was posted 5 months ago by ecigro? Two months ago someone commented thanx for being on the waiting list...they have a channel, might be able to pop them a note...

http://www.youtube.com/user/ecigro

The precious U with "juicer". I see comments in regards to the ego if there is interest? Sorry for the fragmented sentences, it's how I search...