Shocking Cartomizer

I have noticed that some of the cartomizers in the packs I have bought from the VT store and from Liquidxpress (both sell Bogie cartomozers) have what seems to be a shocking pop. I'll be pulling on one such carto when I feel a pop on my tongue. It may not be a shock, but there is a popping sound with that sensation. Does anyone know of this and what to do? Thanks.

I don't know if my pop is the exact same as your pop, but my Mega Atty does that... and I absolutely love it. It's not a shocker, it's a sign of a great working atty. I get tons of vapor and flavor with each pop on the tongue... it's like some kind of a small kick or something. Hard to explain, but it's not electric shock, of that I am positive. It's one pop, like an atomic release of full flavor and vapor.

This usually happens when the vapor piles up in the center threading. Finally "popping". It's actually a good thing. (Means it's a good cartomizer) What I do is hold the button on my ecig, wait for the pop then take a draw. Anyone who hangs out with me in video chat knows I always place my ecig by my ear before I inhale, it's because I'm waiting for that pop :)

This usually happens when the vapor piles up in the center threading. Finally "popping". It's actually a good thing. (Means it's a good cartomizer) What I do is hold the button on my ecig, wait for the pop then take a draw. Anyone who hangs out with me in video chat knows I always place my ecig by my ear before I inhale, it's because I'm waiting for that pop :)

I thought that was the case. I have noticed that same pop seems to happen when I have a good working carto going. thanks for the confirmation! Thanks original poster for bringing it up! :devil: