Spreading The Love

while hopping the juicy bars outside the airbase, a bunch of people were asking me "what the hell is that blue light"? it was then i told them about the wonderment that is "the electronic cigarette".

good news: everyone loved it. i blew smoke in peoples faces and they all thought that this thing was hot ****. expect a bunch of new people to the forums soon.

bad news: i have my BLU cigs with me. they are a good example of what digital smoking is, but a pen-style or 510 might have been better. (me thinks i should start carrying suppliers buisness cards)

Z

Another soldier. Many thanks by the way :) Huge fan of the military folks.

"Showing the love" is the best way to start changing public perception. Many assume we are all just blowing harmful contents into the air and therefor, we must be doing something dangerous. The more and more people see eSmoking, the harder it is going to be to fight to take it away.

Imagine if 400,000 smokers (the ones who might be dead this year alone) were to switch and the death rate of smoking were to drop! When the numbers finally come out showing a drop in the death toll from tobacco cigarettes, it will be really hard to ignore the fact that the ecig had something to do with that!