Vaporite Organic English Toffee & Organic Kona Cream

MtnLioness

This is my first juice review. I can NOT say enough good things about Todd's Organic English Toffee e-juice!! I originally went to his site to order the Organic Kona Cream (love the coffee vapes!). But--gasp!--he was out of Kona Cream! So I bit the bullet and bought a 30 ML of the Toffee that I'd heard so many rave about. He offers a 3ml free sample, so put in Kona Cream and in my note I asked if this was the organic one, since that is what I had originally wanted to order.

When my package arrived, I happily ripped it open---and, along with the 30ML of the English Toffee juice, I found a 10 ML of Kona Cream with a sweet personal note that he had upgraded my sample since he was out of the Kona Cream I had wanted.

WOW---both juices are really, really good! But to my surprise, it was the Toffee that became my go to juice! It has this amazing smoothness to it with a buttery feel that passes over your tongue. I love it so much that I just bought another 30 ML of it! Wish he had it in 60 ML!

I really like the Kona Cream, too. I'm a huge coffee lover. For those who like a little lighter tasting coffee vape, this is for you. Personally, I preferred Backwood's Brew Espresso, which isn't a fair comparison since BWB's Espresso is bound to have a stronger coffee taste then a "cream" vape. However, I may order the Kona Cream again. I have a feeling I'm gonna miss it. Only a little bit left of it.

Well, there you have it! My first review. I also want to add Todd told me he's willing to add PG to his 100% VG organic juices. Yay! So this order I asked for 30% PG and I know I'll love his juices even more! Wow...is that possible?

Excellent juice and excellent customer service at Vaperite!!

Vaperite

:thumbsup:

Terri

I prefer to mix my own juice but there is one vendor that I do buy juice from and that is VapeRite. In my opinion it is the best quality/value available. Everything Todd sells is excellent, even if the flavor doesn't appeal to you. I can not say enough good things about Todd and his vape juice products.

I just placed an order today for English Toffee, Waffle, and Orange Cream. After hearing everyone talk so highly of all of

Todd's juices I just had to try for myself!

Can't wait! :thumbsup:

Please do a review! I know the English Toffee is deLISH, but haven't tried the Waffle or Orange Cream. :)

The waffle is delicious, too. It's a really nice balance of flavors but as a whole it's more subtle than other waffles I've tried. This isn't necessarily a bad thing. With a couple of the waffles I've tried there may have been more "taste" but the flavors weren't well balanced.

I am enjoying the Toffee and Caramel Cream a lot, especially the Caramel Cream - oh boy!

I also ordered the Cappuccino and have samples of the Tiramisu and Bananas Foster. I do not like cappuccino at all. The tiramisu is ok. The bananas foster is really really really really good! His has more cinnamon than I would normally like but it just works and I can't complain :)

The waffle is delicious, too. It's a really nice balance of flavors but as a whole it's more subtle than other waffles I've tried. This isn't necessarily a bad thing. With a couple of the waffles I've tried there may have been more "taste" but the flavors weren't well balanced.

I am enjoying the Toffee and Caramel Cream a lot, especially the Caramel Cream - oh boy!

I also ordered the Cappuccino and have samples of the Tiramisu and Bananas Foster. I do not like cappuccino at all. The tiramisu is ok. The bananas foster is really really really really good! His has more cinnamon than I would normally like but it just works and I can't complain :)

Hmm...been curious about the Banana Foster. Just don't know if I like banana that much. How strong is the banana flavor?

I received these Tues or Wed of last week and that's when I first tried the bananas foster. The cinnamon was very overpowering then. I've let it sit and haven't touched it again until just a few minutes ago so that I can more accurately describe the flavors to you. I am very pleased that I have. Wow. Delicious. The flavors are layered .. well. They are each subtle but harmonious together. It's hard, now, to taste any one flavor over the other. The cinnamon is not strong and the banana is mild but there. There has to be cream and a liquor flavor in there because I smell it but it's just perfect. Very very good. If you're not a banana fanatic but like it in just the right amount I highly suggest trying it. I doubt you'll be disappointed.

I received these Tues or Wed of last week and that's when I first tried the bananas foster. The cinnamon was very overpowering then. I've let it sit and haven't touched it again until just a few minutes ago so that I can more accurately describe the flavors to you. I am very pleased that I have. Wow. Delicious. The flavors are layered .. well. They are each subtle but harmonious together. It's hard, now, to taste any one flavor over the other. The cinnamon is not strong and the banana is mild but there. There has to be cream and a liquor flavor in there because I smell it but it's just perfect. Very very good. If you're not a banana fanatic but like it in just the right amount I highly suggest trying it. I doubt you'll be disappointed.

Thanks so much! You've convinced me to try it! Love Todd's juices :thumbup:

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines