Portable Hand Cleaning

KBB

What do you guys recommend to clean your hands when you are travling? I don't care how careful I am I seem to get the liquid on my fingers when swaping cartridges. Also I need to start wiping down the parts of the 510 more often. What ever I use to transport the cartridges always seems to get liquid on it as well. what do you guys use?

Kevin

Well, if ur at home, and you get a ridiculous amount of liquid on ur hands(like spilled bottle) u should wash ur hands asap cuz nicotine absorbs into ur skin and you will feel like crap. On the road, stuff like purell works fine. And for cleaning the parts that get liquid on em, i usually use my shirt(its goin in the wash anyway) but u could use paper towels too. Paper towels can get most of the liquid off ur hands too. A few drops of the stuff isnt bad though, wont do much harmful to you besides get sticky.

On the road, stuff like purell works fine. And for cleaning the parts that get liquid on em, i usually use my shirt(its goin in the wash anyway) but u could use paper towels too. Paper towels can get most of the liquid off ur hands too. A few drops of the stuff isnt bad though, wont do much harmful to you besides get sticky.

Well, I do a lot of paper towel cleaning right now. But, during a full day of vaping I sure do handle the parts a lot and come into contact with the liquid more than I want to. Purell sounds good, I wonder if alcohol alone would be enough? Thanks for your input.

Kevin

I don't have a problem with making a mess but I want to say nice avatar is that a T-maxx or a E-maxx I have a custom E-maxx plus many others.

Hi FloridaKracker,

Thanks, the truck in my avatar is a Savage X with an Axial .32 engine and Aluminum wheels. What's not obvious is that it's sitting on the hood of my Wrangler 4 door.

Kevin

Your best bet is to keep baby wipes in the car, it's what I do. I get liquid on my hands all the time, although not a large amount. Usually it's the liquid around the seals etc. You can also buy small travel packs to carry inside your ecig case.

I think baby wipes are the best too. Alcohol's a pain 'cos it dries your skin out. Those antibacterial gels aren't what you want either, because they won't take all the stuff off your hands, it'll just make sure there's no germs living in it. The juice that spills on the cig, I just wipe it on my clothes. I've not noticed any stains that didn't come out in the wash.

Your best bet is to keep baby wipes in the car, it's what I do. I get liquid on my hands all the time, although not a large amount. Usually it's the liquid around the seals etc. You can also buy small travel packs to carry inside your ecig case.

Thanks guys, I picked up some baby wipes ay Walgreens yesterday. Works real good too. Interesting discovery, when I looked at the ingredientes on the package I bought, the liquid contains glycerin. I noticed that on one of the products it contained PG.

Kevin

• 1 month later...

What do you guys recommend to clean your hands when you are travling? I don't care how careful I am I seem to get the liquid on my fingers when swaping cartridges. Also I need to start wiping down the parts of the 510 more often. What ever I use to transport the cartridges always seems to get liquid on it as well. what do you guys use?

Kevin

I cut my own liquid w/VG and everclear(and lorann's), when I get nic juice on my hands I just use a little bit of the everclear to clean it off with. Everclear also works well for cleaning glass.