I Killed It

Velius

Well it's been a good run, but I have to say fare thee well little LR 510 atomizer.

Anyone else ever woke up and decided to have their morning vape when they discover that they have killed their atomizer?

That has been my morning so far, I am not a fan of normal atomizers but they will have to do until I order some more LR ones.

I guess I should go on and order that pass-through I've been wanting too wile I'm at it.

I know how you feel. I lost 2 atomizers yesterday, an 801 and a 901. There was that little "pop" death sound they make and then nothing. They weren't LR's but the pain is still the same when any atomizer has run it's course.

That is so funny, "that little '"pop"' death sound they make and then nothing." I've had that happen. I had a cartomizer do that as well. I think I poked at it too much and the pop scared me but still, it feels like loss. :)

could have been worse, II could have had no other addys to back it up.The regular ones I have just don't compare to the LR I had.

I have not tried the LRs. I tend to stick with with my 5v PVs. But with all the chatter about the LRs I am game to give them a go. My Ego is looking a bit lonely lately and I would like to put it back into the rotation.

That is so funny, "that little '"pop"' death sound they make and then nothing." I've had that happen. I had a cartomizer do that as well. I think I poked at it too much and the pop scared me but still, it feels like loss. :)

That little "pop" has made me jump a couple times. Most of the time I toss out the atomizer/cartomizer before it gets to the popping point, but sometimes it just sneaks up on you. :spell:

Edited by BirdDog

I have lost a couple of attys and batteries. Not that they stopped working, I just plain lost them and can't find them. I lost my ego at least 3 times and found it only twice. I think it may still be in my back yard or something. I've lost several different ecig parts and it is a real bummer. Having an atty "pop" must be a bummer too but to have one that works great and loose it somewhere and not find it realy blows chunks. Mabey someday my ego will show up again but at least I have several back-ups.

I have lost a couple of attys and batteries. Not that they stopped working, I just plain lost them and can't find them. I lost my ego at least 3 times and found it only twice. I think it may still be in my back yard or something. I've lost several different ecig parts and it is a real bummer. Having an atty "pop" must be a bummer too but to have one that works great and loose it somewhere and not find it realy blows chunks. Mabey someday my ego will show up again but at least I have several back-ups.

I hope you don't "lose" the mod that is on it's way to you tommorow. :whistle:

I bury mine in the garden

grave.jpg

but I may dig them up because I read on a thread somewhere that if you stuff you're favorite tobacco into a dead atty and light it, you can enjoy a most pleasurable vape, more realistic than all juices availabe! (comes with free death too!)