Geoffs Blend Sweetness And I'm In Love!

Trice

I didn't know if this was was appropriate for the liquid reviews section, as I am not sure it is a "review", but I just have to say (and I know this is already well known), but Geoff's blend from TV arrived today and as a noobie in the world of vaping I have found a renewed enthusiasm to stay away from analogs. This stuff is just too good; why would I want one lol!?

My point in posting (other than to share how happy I am that after a rocky start the past couple of weeks with many bad drags and watering eyes, I now am now enjoying with every vape), and there might be something out there, but I couldn't find anything, is just to comment on the Geoff's blend with sweetness added. I had really debated on whether to add and I am happy that I decided to. It gives the vape (what I feel) is a sweet caramel inhale with a cinnamon candy finish (I also got the 10% VG for enhanced vapor).

Well, I definately will keep trying more fun flavors, but I think this will continue to be my after meal vape ... Mmmm a yummy dessert ;)

After a couple of days now, the sweetness is dulling (or maybe I am getting desensitized to it), but yes I definately can identify a juicy fruit flavor with some cinnamon, and still luvin every minute of it!

Just tried some of this last night and it is deffinitly a must try. It has a hint of cinnamon or clove with a slight whiskey back hit. Not sure what he's mixed together for this but it's a real nice treat. :thumbup:

• 3 weeks later...

This juice rocks. It's a blend of banana nut bread, butter rum, and atomic cinnacide. What a combo. Doesn't sound appealing to me at all but my god is it good. Just got it in the mail today and I'm loving it. Kind of juicyfruit flavor but more bananaeee with just enough spice from the atomic cinnacide. Definitely an all day vape.

Thanks for the review! I've not yet tried Geoffs blend but have been curious as to the flavors entailed. Love his Atomic Cynnacide, even when I mix it with my 555 for on the go. Will try my first "add sweetener" too. (so far, haven't added extra in any flavor).

I just wish they had a better addy! I remember it's not .com so I use .net and naturally, they're both wrong and I end up at that stoopid DAWG place grrrrr. And then I remember... oh yeah!!!! It's .us!!!!! Tastyvapor.us

maybe it's not them... maybe I just need a new filing cabinet in my brain. nahhhhhh

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines