Thinking About Buy, I Have Questions

onqun

Hi there, i am a marlboro light smoker, i smoke nearly 2 packs a day. İ Started to look around ecigs. First, i found out blu cig then safe cig then volcano ecig. While i am looking at volcano reviews i found out this site. And i learned about janky510 and ego. First of all, i want to use ecigs Because they are cheaper. Since i smoke a lot, does battery can handle me one day? For marlboro light, which cartridges is good? One cartridge is equal to How many cigarettes ? If you enlight me about e cigs that would be great i want to get it asap.

Welcome to Vapor Talk! If you're wanting a battery to last all day, go with the eGo. Most report battery life of 8+ hours (8-12 is common) and a kit comes with two batteries. As you'll find out, vaping is a little different than smoking and it's hard to give an answer to "how may cigs is a cart the same as" questions. Carts generally don't last long, maybe 3-5 cigs at best. Many find carts don't work that well and turn to direct dripping (vid posted below). For on-the-go use, I'd get some cartomizers with your order and some eliquid. You can use bottles of eliquid to refill carts and cartomizers. Cartomizers will hold about 30 drops of juice and will last a while before needing refilled. You'll probably find that there's no eliquid that is going to taste like your Marlboro. I smoked about 1 1/2 packs of Marlboro lights per day for 20 years and the eliquid that worked for me was Vapor Talk Tobacco in 24mg. I would suggest getting at least 3-4 different flavors when you buy your kit.

Feel free to ask any questions. I'm sure others will be along to fill in any gaps I may have left out - there's a lot of info out there. LOL!

What is direct dripping

Hi, welcome to the Vapor Talk Forum! Nice to have you!

If you are looking at an all-day battery, most of us will recommend an eGo preferably manufactured by Joye. Depending upon how much you will vape, the eGo battery will last anywhere from 6-12 hours between charges. The eGo uses 510 atomizers. I suggest ordering a kit where you will receive two batteries, two atomizers, and the chargers, either a USB or wall charger. You will want to purchase at least a 10ml bottle of e-liquid to start to refill the pre-filled cartridges that come with the unit. Or you direct dip (e-liquid is applied directly into the atomizer) or purchase cartomizers which have an atomizer (heating coil) and filler in one. There are vendors who claim that a pre-filled cartridge is equivalent to so many analogs (cigarettes). This really is not true. It depends on how much you will be vaping. I hope this helps a bit. There are How Do I videos on this forum, and many e-cigarette videos online. Don't hesitate to ask questions here. We are only willing to help you along the way!

Hi Onqun, everyone here is most definately right about the eGo. I have one myself and it was the only thing that kept me vaping. I would also like to add that getting a kit with just the XL batteries would also be something to think about. They are not a necessity however. The normal eGo batteries which you found are great, and that kit comes with a XL battery anyways so that is a good find. One last thing I would like to say is definately shop around. You can find the eGo kits in all shapes sizes and colors. Just make sure they are made by Joye, or Janty. Or a sure fire way to get everything you want and great service is to buy it here at the vapor talk store. I myself have not ordered from here yet (shame on me) but everyone RAVES about the service. I hope I helped and didnt confuse you. If I did just listen to Brian or Lily. Everyone is great here and you certainly found IMHO the best forum for Vapers! Welcome to Vapor Talk and welcome to Vaping. Good luck and we are here for support and information.

Edited by ronpage25

Welcome to VaporTalk!

I echo the Joye/Janty eGo. Like Lily said, they have great service and in fact, the guy (Mik) who invented the cone/eGo works for Janty. I bought my first kit there too, and my back-up. VaporTalk store carries them now too, due to popular demand, and Chris also honors the same wonderful warranty Janty offers. The Manual battery is the best for most users. I really like the Mega Atty, with Mega Drip Tip and also with the Cart it comes with.

Congrats on making the switch over to vaping!

Health Cabin has them but it is a bit of a wait depending on the shipping you use! But for a complete kit shipped for 68 dollars it is a great deal. Oh and that is 68 with the quickest shipping and it should take a week to a week and a half! Puresmoker is also a great place to get them as well! Health Cabin has them in 10 colors just FYI! I have used health cabin a lot lately and they treat me really well. But it just depends on how quick you want the eGo and how much you want to pay. Just be sure that no matter where you order from order at least 2 extra atomizers. I learned the hard way by not having extra attys! So 68 dollars plus the extra 14 for two attys is still only 82 dollars shipped. IMHO not a bad first buy! But this is just my opinion please do check all the sites that everyone else is suggesting! You may get a better deal over all and quicker shipping! Keep us updated on your quest. When you get the eGo you will not be sorry even if you end up paying a bit more for it because it will pay for itself over and over again.

To be honest about the cartridges, it depends on the person. I absolutely hated cartridges, so I started direct dripping. I believe Brian posted a link to the how to vid. But seeing that you are new to all this I would recommend this for you... Buy a bottle of e liquid to fill your own carts. When you are comfortable you can try dripping. As far as good flavors or companies well flavor is subjective. Some like fruit or crazy flavors some like tobacco flavors. Just keep in mind if you want a tobacco flavor you won't get the analog taste but you will more than likely find a smoky aspect to it! It GROWS ON YOU I promise. Um.... Lets see, as for strength of nicotine I would say buy one bottle of e liquid your choice in flavoring at 12-18mg and one at 24mg. The reason I say this is some people find 24 to be too strong and some find 12-18 to week at first. In my opinion please try to stay away from 36mg at first. I am saying this because you are gonna vape more than you smoked. Not that it's extremely bad for you just I don't personally want to recommend that strength for people. Ok well now that I've blabbed how about some retainers huh! I will start off with AWESOME VAPOR. Arno at Awesome vapor has some great juices to try and are fairly cheap. Also the company is just amazing. I like their Kamel juice. I'm sure others have more places to get great juices as well so...... Brian, Lily, Uma, Kitsune here you go this is up to you guys now. LOL.

I don't really use carts much these days either. I find that even using a cart I end up topping off the cart frequently (adding a couple drops to the top of the filler). the problem with carts is the liquid can't wick fast enough to keep up with my vaping. if I let it sit for 10-15 minutes between every couple draws the carts can last me most of the day.

Mostly I drip these days.....

you will have to experiment with carts, dripping and cartomizers to see what works best for you. no matter what you use, always make sure you have extra liquid near by !!

Puresmoker.com has their special on eGo's going on again. 2 of everything in a starter kit for 49.99. It says 59.99 on the website but when you get it in your cart, it changes to 49.99.

I got a good friend hooked up with one so she's gonna be a vapin fool right along with me now! WHOO HOO!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there, i am a marlboro light smoker, i smoke nearly 2 packs a day. İ Started to look around ecigs. First, i found out blu cig then safe cig then volcano ecig. While i am looking at volcano reviews i found out this site. And i learned about janky510 and ego. First of all, i want to use ecigs Because they are cheaper. Since i smoke a lot, does battery can handle me one day? For marlboro light, which cartridges is good? One cartridge is equal to How many cigarettes ? If you enlight me about e cigs that would be great i want to get it asap.

I just got into it, but I use the volcano. I have two batteries, and I carry the V pack around. I just switch out when they get empty, the other charges inside 45 minutes and i nave miss a chance to vape!

Puresmoker.com has their special on eGo's going on again. 2 of everything in a starter kit for 49.99. It says 59.99 on the website but when you get it in your cart, it changes to 49.99.

I got a good friend hooked up with one so she's gonna be a vapin fool right along with me now! WHOO HOO!

WOW really???? Thanks I think i may order another one just for backup

Looks like the vapor Talk store is out of stock.

I have used Wordup several times and always had great service. They have a great selection of equipment and supplies.

Wordup has Janty eGo kits on sale right now $49.00. Platnium ony but good price. You can get anything you need there.