Looking For A Long Lost Mod

Ray

Hey everyone.

Does anyone remember the name of a mod that looked like pieces of pipe(Plumbing)

It was pretty pricy, and you could build it with a reservoir. I think it was something like the Gmod or something like that.

Trying to find a unit my truck driving brother could use since he can't drip and drive or have to prefill a bunch of carts.

He's using the ego right now, but the one I'm thinking of would allow him to fill the reservoir and drive on.

If I remember right, the pieces were made of brass and you bought different pieces to accomodate different batteries.

This was abot 8-9 months ago that I saw it somewhere.

Anyway, if it sounds familiar, shoot me line.

Thanks all

Hey everyone.

Does anyone remember the name of a mod that looked like pieces of pipe(Plumbing)

It was pretty pricy, and you could build it with a reservoir. I think it was something like the Gmod or something like that.

Trying to find a unit my truck driving brother could use since he can't drip and drive or have to prefill a bunch of carts.

He's using the ego right now, but the one I'm thinking of would allow him to fill the reservoir and drive on.

If I remember right, the pieces were made of brass and you bought different pieces to accomodate different batteries.

This was abot 8-9 months ago that I saw it somewhere.

Anyway, if it sounds familiar, shoot me line.

Thanks all

I found this link some time ago. http://www.ecigarette-mods.com/battery_tube_mods.html

I'm sure there are more... but it sure is a great "dream page".