Making Custom E-Cigs

bzeisman

i gettting tired of waiting on my spare parts to get in and was thinking for making my own e-cig. but came to the realization that i dont know how to build one.

are there any scematics or detailed plan floating around the net as to how to build your own gear?

i was thinking of something along the lines of a 'screwdriver' style, but instead of using power tools as my model, i was thinking maybe something like a 'mag-lite'.

imagine sucking on that thing, getting a massive hit and lighting up your your whole room in the middle of the night. that would be ducking sweet.

can someone hook me up with some plans or something to that affect?

Z

I've never tried to build my own model but I know there are many that have, the main issue is actually creating your own atomizer. Most of the modded ecigs you see online are atomizers attached to pretty much any power source IE flashlights etc. You can only push so much power through an atomizer before your not really going to see much benefit.

Either way I'd love to see your progress should you get started, I don't usually link over to other forums, but e-cig-forum has a section very busy and dedicated to custom ecig moddifications...

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/modders-forum/