Interesting Stats The Sat Me On My Butt!

Never figured this out before but with my VT meter got me to thinking. I had smoked for 51 years!! Using my average of 30 per day (more like 40 most years) and $50 a carton over the years: 558450 analogs, 2792 cartons, and a total waste of $139,612 Canadian. All I can say is TG for vaping. :| (How does one edit the error in the subject line? - posted before proofing!!)

Edited by CoughinCanuck

0.0 wow thats a lot of dough. I only smoked 10 a day, and only for a few years, so i dont think i spent quite that much. It is actually costing me more to vape than it did to smoke, but i think the benefits are worth it. Moving slowly to DIY 0 nic has made me start saving money, so it might break even at some point (money wise, health wise it never will, vaping beats smoking hands down).

Dang Psycho, how much do you vape? Are you buyin new devices every week or what?

I only spent $15 a month on analogs. I'm currently spending about 25-35 dollars a month on vaping. I vape CONSTANTLY and go through anywhere from 2-4mls a day. Add the cost of atomizers into there and it's a bit higher.