Jolly's Tekk Mod Review

ThaHodgehound

Oh my that was awesome!

Good job ThaHH!!! You have a beard! Seriously, that was a great review! You sold it! Makes me want to try a 5 volt, except I'm still a bit of a wimp about it, but I'm working on it!

And sweet looking pv Jolly!!! Wow! Thanks.

Nice review!! I'm sold.

A few questions, if I may. How long does it take to fully charge from empty this? Also, does it use protected batteries or have vent holes or what have you?

Make some extras Jolly, cuz I'll pick one up when I can. (just don't know exactly when yet).

the batteries are built into the device.

about 8hrs give or take for dead to charged.

i actually used mine till the "on" led wouldn't turn on anymore and then charged it while i slept. woke up and it was good to go for another 4-5 days.

they are protected but not like how you would normaly see them protected. the circuit is built on the board inside not the batteries.

Uma, i get an order just about every day for one of these. so if i don't have one i'll have another on the way.

the next 15 i build will all be varitable voltage ones with a slide switch. 4.5v, 4.8, 5.2v

Thanks Guys! I just wanted everyone to know that Jolly does a really professional looking job on these! The look like they have not been tampered with at all! And I hope he gets some business from my review, he deserves it!

Nice review!! I'm sold.

A few questions, if I may. How long does it take to fully charge from empty this? Also, does it use protected batteries or have vent holes or what have you?

Make some extras Jolly, cuz I'll pick one up when I can. (just don't know exactly when yet).

I may be in line behind you, Uma. LOL :innocent:

All I gotta say is Jolly is the best modder that i've personally come across, I totally want this EXACT one, that thing is a work of art, a straight up masterpiece, I don't think the chinese can even come close to building something like that, and I bet Jolly is just going to get better and better at modding, soon he will be selling a working cell phone mod called the Vapor Talk, lol, seriously dudes got mad skills, all other modders better watch out bcuz this guy is gettin real creative with it, I know where im going for my mod, im getting Jollified :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: