Promising

Ok, tried my first ecig today. It was from ecigdirect. Yeah, they use a cartomizer (I think that is what they are called). So far, with that, I have smoked less today than I have in quite awhile.

For me, I am officially declaring this very promising. I am not sure that is a good model for me. Very short atomizer power time (short drag), some sort of burnt funky flavor (but yet I do taste hints of vanilla in it...I know doesn't make much sense), the drag also seems quite difficult, up side is that the taste is very smooth.

Anyway getting ready to order my first ecig and we will see how it goes.

Congrats on making the switch :D I would suggest what most everyone usually does. An eGo with some cartomizers. (Make sure you get 510 cartomizers so they fit the eGo)

The eGo is a pretty well tested ecig model and there are so many options for it you really can't go wrong :)

Actually very seriously considering the Joye 520 from Wordup. I sent them an email with a few questions and am waiting to hear back from them.

Congrats on making the switch :D I would suggest what most everyone usually does. An eGo with some cartomizers. (Make sure you get 510 cartomizers so they fit the eGo)

The eGo is a pretty well tested ecig model and there are so many options for it you really can't go wrong :)

Actually very seriously considering the Joye 520 from Wordup. I sent them an email with a few questions and am waiting to hear back from them.

The 520 is the same as the 510 but has mega batteries (280 mah vs. 180 mah). Still uses the 510 atty - so you're on the right track. :)

Great choice! I have the 520 from WU and I LOVE it! Got an eGo from Jeffery too. At first I really needed that analog feel. The battery life on the 520 is really good. Very portable and sleek, looks great and tastes great. I got the eGo XL cause hubby joined me in quitting and since he has a couple of business trips coming up I knew we needed more supplies so I jumped on any excuse. Hubby carries his 520 from room to room and he has been so much easier to live with since he gave up the cold turkey and Blu. Best thing is our things are interchangable, he does tend to be juice hog though. You have to try WU Rum and Coke, I swear by it, ordered 50mLs last night, and Pina Colada, and Belgium Chocolate, then today ordered Choco Java and Midnight from VT. I figure they are raved about esp. Midnight and I do use VTF all the time so wanted to give it a go. Wordup will take excellent care of you Jeffery will call you if you have questions and need to speak with him, great customer service I am very impressed with them.