Next Question: Manual Batteries?

noxleno

I'm looking at the Happy 510 Starter Kit on HappyVaper; it includes 2 "manual batteries" http://www.happyvaper.com/Happy_510_Basic_E_Cig_Starter_Kit_p/510kit-manu.htm; does this simply mean normal batteries that must be replaced? Naturally I'm more interested in rechargeable batteries. Are rechargeable batteries expensive to replace/ short on life/ hard to find? any clarification would be appreciated. Thanks!

those are rechargeable, and not a kit i would buy.

if you are going to get something as a starter, jump on the ego/tornado/riva

Ah so Manual means button operated? lame...I def want mine to be "hack activated" heh. Thanks.

Keep in mind, button activation comes in handy all the time. If you drop your e-cig in your pocket, and walk around, the air flow caused by your pocket moving / bouncing around could turn the e-cig on. Or, if you're a music nut like me, and have your airflow activated e-cig in your car, loud music (w/ subs) will create enough air pressure movement to turn on the e-cig. I once melted a plastic cartrige cap to the atomizer because my e-cig was "firing" to cut-off repeatedly on a 15 minute drive. It ruins atomizers fast if this happens. Manual / push-button batteries are awesome for just carrying in your pocket, and using in the car with loud music / windows down. :)

Also keep in mind that automatic batteries are not sealed so juice an get in them and ruin them. I tried a couple of auto batteries and the worked pretty good, but didn't last very long before they wouldn't activate.

Not lame I had no idea at first. Wordup has pcc starter kits for both 510 mega 520 there, and eGoXL. You can charge on the go and have a safe place to keep your gear. They ship worldwide as does a lot of places here. If it's any help I'm getting my SIL the eGoXL pcc kit for Christmas from Jeffery. Both the 510 and the eGo have pros and cons but if you go with one or the other they are made by the same company and most parts are interchangable. I have both and use them both. OK my eGo is brand new and I am really in love with it but the 510 is a nice unit.

@Mastiffmom

Canada has some harsh policies when bringing in stuff from US or any other country.

Health canada stated in 2009(?), "Persons importing, advertising or selling electronic cigarette products in Canada must stop doing so immediately,".

I'm not sure if this has been updated since, but this statement from health canada, could make importation of e-cigs, tricky. (Atleast for the general consumer.)

@Mastiffmom

Canada has some harsh policies when bringing in stuff from US or any other country.

Health canada stated in 2009(?), "Persons importing, advertising or selling electronic cigarette products in Canada must stop doing so immediately,".

I'm not sure if this has been updated since, but this statement from health canada, could make importation of e-cigs, tricky. (Atleast for the general consumer.)

Wow where do you get them then?