Another Dumb Question

my2heartboys

i would order a 510 manual. they have a PCC that has a slot cut into it for the manual switch and you cant ever go wrong with a 510.

Benjamin, any help on my post under newbies? Really interested in getting some answers....

Questions on a starter kit I ordered....

Benjamin, any help on my post under newbies? Really interested in getting some answers....

Questions on a starter kit I ordered....

The 510 is a great starter. The pre-filled carts are really easy to use and handy but they have a few drawbacks. Most do not taste very good, they tend to vary from cart to cart with how much juice they have thus amount of vapor. They can be refilled with juice but you have to be careful cause the liquid can get into the battery and ruin it. Manuals are sealed so no problem there. They are however easy to use while driving or for nights out but the battery time is very short, you seem like all you do is re charge. For social smokers this is fine but heavier users burn through these babies. The juices come in a mind-boggling variety of flavors and are a lot cheaper than pre-filled carts. I found that the cart really only last about 3-6 analogs depending on how much you vape. I started with pre-filled, the Blu, and it was fine for about 2 weeks, I then bumped up to the 510 mega and now waiting for my eGo XL to arrive. As long as you know what you are buying and what it can and can't do these make a pretty fair way to start. You will learn as you go along and only you can decide what suits you the best. Ask questions read posts and you will move through this life change smoothly. Welcome!

I would love to, but this first ecig has got to go with me to school. Hence the reason I was asking about the other...it is more pen like. Got enough problems at school (and yes, I am of age...I am attending a technical school for dental assisting) and I would really like to venture into something that is a little more discreet without compromising too much on battery power, vapor formation, and throat hit.

Thanks

i would order a 510 manual. they have a PCC that has a slot cut into it for the manual switch and you cant ever go wrong with a 510.

I would love to, but this first ecig has got to go with me to school. Hence the reason I was asking about the other...it is more pen like. Got enough problems at school (and yes, I am of age...I am attending a technical school for dental assisting) and I would really like to venture into something that is a little more discreet without compromising too much on battery power, vapor formation, and throat hit.

Thanks

What about the 510 is not discreet? The PCC? Each battery lasts about 1-1.5 hours. Is the ego okay? I usually keep all of these things in a tube reader eyeglass case including my ego. I have 510 megas, two of those will fit in there as well. Helps with leaks as well.

post-1132-019859700 1286502597_thumb.jpg post-1132-013874800 1286502706_thumb.jpg

post-1132-019859700 1286502597_thumb.jpg

post-1132-013874800 1286502706_thumb.jpg

Edited by FTJoe

What about the 510 is not discreet? The PCC? Each battery lasts about 1-1.5 hours. Is the ego okay? I usually keep all of these things in a tube reader eyeglass case including my ego. I have 510 megas, two of those will fit in there as well. Helps with leaks as well.

post-1132-019859700 1286502597_thumb.jpg post-1132-013874800 1286502706_thumb.jpg

The 510, I have the mega, is very discreet. I used it at a wedding reception and no body even noticed it. I carry mine in a cute cosmetic like bag with little holders in it but I love the eyeglass case idea. I have one of those in my office the glasses got broken during a typical ER scuffle:) but I knew I was keeping that case for something. Seriously the black model looks pen like.

I agree with Ben1990 on this one if your looking to go the PCC route go with the 510, they make them now with little digtal screens on the pack showing you the battery life on the case/charger, an eGo is also a good choice but you may not like the bulkyness of it a little thicker than a cig style one, check all them out, im sure you will make the right decision. :turned: