I Have This Carto Completely Brand New, Taste Burnt And Crappy?

asmcriminal

I had one yesterday, brand new, and it had burned filler taste right off the bat. My experience has been that once you get the burned filler taste, there's no going back, but I don't use them that much so hopefully soneone else has a different experience.

Is it a LR carto?

Have you used that same juice in a different carto with better results?

If so then toss this carto,if not rinse well and try another juice

if it's still burnt tasting then toss it.getting the occasional bad

one does happen.but it still sucks.:(

good luck and happy vaping

I just went through that. Burnt taste and juice consumption was really high. Then I remembered why I bought the Joker and backed the voltage down, problem solved. When you look at all these things are, how they are made, and the materials involved, you have to expect variables. I think for some reason the resistance of this particular carto was a bit low and that let it got too hot, taste burnt, and go through juice like crazy. If you can't adjust your voltage you may just have to replace it.

Is it hard to take a draw off of? I'm just wondering because if you can't see through the carto then you need to take a paperclip and poke through the hole in the center and make sure it's cleared. Gotta have good air flow or it will just burn juice/filler up !

okay, i meant just boil the metal part, removing the stuff where you put the liquid in, it was filled big time, actually over full. So it wasn't an issue of low amount of juice.

Yes it's a low resistance carto. And someone else also pointed out, it might be the juice, i did do some direct dripping with my cafe expresso flavor... it started to taste burnt and had no idea why. I think its because i was laying on my back, and the juice wasn't hitting the atty. but i'll check that again, i'll check my juice... and if that doesn't work, then like someone said "sometimes you just get a bad carto"

it's a cartomizer, I saw some guy cleaning his low resistiance atomizer just by burning the hell out of it... I tried to do the same with the carto, and it caught on fire, literally... So no more dealing with that carto.

Ummmmm - okay.