Whats The Difference?

Chilltown420

Hey everyone. Still looking around and Im trying to figure out what the differnce would be between a Joye 510, Joye 520. From what ive been able to see online the 520 are thinner but a little longer. It seems the batteries last a little longer with he 520 and has doesn't kill the taste as much. Now what would the difference be between a 510 and an eGo?

The 510 is the slimmer stick-type mod. Produces great vapor using a 510 atomizer, charge lasts approximately two hours, and then you charge it for about two hours. The ego is a heavier wider pv mod (many pics are available online) with a charge that lasts anywhere between 6-12 hours, and recharges in about two hours. The eGo uses 510 atomizers which makes it a versatile unit. I can't give you a comparison between the 510 and 520, but someone will chime in here with that. Hope this helps for now.

The 510 is the slimmer stick-type mod. Produces great vapor using a 510 atomizer, charge lasts approximately two hours, and then you charge it for about two hours. The ego is a heavier wider pv mod (many pics are available online) with a charge that lasts anywhere between 6-12 hours, and recharges in about two hours. The eGo uses 510 atomizers which makes it a versatile unit. I can't give you a comparison between the 510 and 520, but someone will chime in here with that. Hope this helps for now.

Been a great help. Looks like i just need to figure out where to purchase the eGo from...And where to get good juice from. Im a pack a day Marlboro smoker. So would like something similar to that and I do plan on trying some more exotic flavors too.

Hey everyone. Still looking around and Im trying to figure out what the differnce would be between a Joye 510, Joye 520. From what ive been able to see online the 520 are thinner but a little longer. It seems the batteries last a little longer with he 520 and has doesn't kill the taste as much. Now what would the difference be between a 510 and an eGo?

The eGo is a bigger battery, how much bigger I'm not sure mine's on it's way so I can compare with my 520. eGo also has a cone that goes over the atty, I didn't order one this time but I will get one to see the difference. I think the 510's look more like an analog, the threads are the same so the attys can be used on eGo as well as 510/520, cartos too although there are bigger ones for eGo too. I'm no expert but I'm learning, I'm not sure if the eGo have an LED. I didn't really check that out before I ordered. I'm wanting long battery life and lots of juice holding, so I went with XL and jumbo carts. I can't wait till they get here then I can answer intelligently. The others out there will know more.:wine:

Been a great help. Looks like i just need to figure out where to purchase the eGo from...And where to get good juice from. Im a pack a day Marlboro smoker. So would like something similar to that and I do plan on trying some more exotic flavors too.

Wordup has ego starter kits and eGo xl in stock, he also has Ego XL pcc kit in stock. Free shipping, fast and they are all about customer service. You cam contact Jeffery on his site and he will answer you. His wife Laurin makes the juices they sell and I think there are like 80 flavors including tons of tabacco and menthol. They have been great to me and I recommend them to everyone.

For starters, try some dulcis and traditional from the VT store right here, exotics as well.

http://www.vaportalkstore.com/categories/e-Liquid/

The juices her are fantastic.

Wordupecig has some good traditional juices as well. Others will chime in I'm sure.

Welcome!!!

For starters, try some dulcis and traditional from the VT store right here, exotics as well.

http://www.vaportalk...ories/e-Liquid/

The juices her are fantastic.

Wordupecig has some good traditional juices as well. Others will chime in I'm sure.

Welcome!!!

I'm a super fan of WU but the buzz about VT Dulcis and Midnight is so tempting! I would highly recommend VT juices as well based on all the positive reviews. I have found that the folks here are pretty honest and if they like something there's gotta be something to it. I know Jeffery is a bit backed up after the move and he got hammered with orders, but then again his idea of slow is different than most. He is really fast. The folks on this forum will not steer you wrong so order that eGo and join us!

Hi again, there are so many e-liquid vendors out there, and everyone has their favorite juice and vendor. You might want to start out right here from the Vapor Talk store with Dulcis. It's sooooooooooo good! You will get an idea of what quality e-liquid is about. There are places that offer tobacco, I believe it's 10/3ml sampler packs, like Awesome Vapor. I've had some hit and misses with e-liquid along the way. It's the nature of the beast. You can read e-liquid reviews here on the forum. Some of the videos are hilarious as well! Have fun with this! We're rooting for you! :)

researching your first unit is very confusing at first, trying to keep them all straight.

post-1300-061366300 1286116089_thumb.jpg

Sharpie, Ego XL(without cone), Ego(with cone), 510

The ego really does have the all around best battery life. The VT Dulcis is a really nice flavor. Wordup has some great kits and accessories.

The 520 is just longer than the 510 and has a bit better battery life than the standard 510

post-1300-061366300 1286116089_thumb.jpg