Difference Between Pg And Vg?

Marleen

I'm still new to vaping (only less than a month) and I have ordered a number of eliquids for my Ego. I have been using 100%PG eliquid at 12-36 mg. I see that these liquids are also made with VG and that you can buy a mixture of PG and VG together. I'm very confused. What is the difference I will notice using an eliquid made with VG? I really don't know the reason someone would choose something different. Can someone please explain this to me? Does one work better than the other or what?

PG is more watery, for me tends to have a bigger TH and loses it's flavoring faster. VG is thicker, tends to have less of a TH and keeps it's flavor longer. That is just my experience many people here enjoy the PG, it's all a matter of opinion and preference LOL :D I am sure someone will come along soon with a more technical (proper) answer *GRIN*

I think someone just brought this up, check under general e cig discussion and look for I think its called PG vs. VG, a bunch of people had explanations on it there. Its basically what holds the nic and flavor.

Thanks, I'll take a look

From what I've been reading so far it looks to me like the PG is the best bet for me. 1) I heard that it has better throat hit which I love.

2) The eliquid is more flavorful with it 3)PG doesn't clog up an atty like VG can. So that's what I've found out from my Google search. The only thing I don't like is having a DRY mouth while vaping and I'm wondering if I got a mix of PG with VG that would help or not. Time to do another Google again!

Another thing you'll see with VG is better vapor production. You may want to try a mix (80/20 or 70/30 pg/vg) to see what you think. I've been running about 30% and like it. I'm still getting good TH, just seems a little less harsh.