Organizing Attys

Marleen

I am finding that I need to use different attys for different flavors. Example: I want to keep my atty for using my coffee or chocolate flavor and another for sweeter, lighter flavors. I am wanting to know how others keep track of them to know which atty is for what flavor. I myself got a small piece of paper and wrote "coffee" on it and taped in on there until I want to use it. I'm just curious if there's a better or easier way to do this. Help please!

I have a very sophisticated way of keeping attys separate but I am super organized so we wouldn't go into the weird way I do it!!

A very easy way to do this is to keep them in labeled small (snack sized) marked Ziploc baggies. This can also be the same place you put your bottle of juice so it sealed and away from things littler than we are like pets and kids!! Keep a small piece of papertowel in there if you want to wick up any excess juice from the atty. Also if you want to take multiple flavors/attys with you on the go, you will have everything in one place :)

I know it is a little geeky :wacko: but it does keep things organized and not only excess liquid away from everything but it also keeps your atty protected from lint and dust while not being used :)

I have a very sophisticated way of keeping attys separate but I am super organized so we wouldn't go into the weird way I do it!!

A very easy way to do this is to keep them in labeled small (snack sized) marked Ziploc baggies. This can also be the same place you put your bottle of juice so it sealed and away from things littler than we are like pets and kids!! Keep a small piece of papertowel in there if you want to wick up any excess juice from the atty. Also if you want to take multiple flavors/attys with you on the go, you will have everything in one place :)

I know it is a little geeky :wacko: but it does keep things organized and not only excess liquid away from everything but it also keeps your atty protected from lint and dust while not being used :)

Thanks for the input on this. Great idea. I believe the craft stores sell small plastic baggies. I'll have to start there first. If I can't find them there, I'll just buy the Ziploc like you do. Excellent idea! I found out that I need to do this because I cleaned the atty that I used coffee in and then put a marshmallow flavor in it and it STILL tasted like coffee! That was disgusting. So I'm learning as I go. Thanks!

I bought a cloth bag with plastic containers that I can costumize in the fishing area. It's suppose to be a tackle box, but I put my juice at the bottom, then my carts, cartos, attys for that flavor in compartments above the juice. So each row is dedicated to a specific flavor I like then accessories to go with that flavor in a neat row. It came with 2 big and a small tray and I can easily put all my ecig goodies in it and keep it all organized :D

I bought a cloth bag with plastic containers that I can costumize in the fishing area. It's suppose to be a tackle box, but I put my juice at the bottom, then my carts, cartos, attys for that flavor in compartments above the juice. So each row is dedicated to a specific flavor I like then accessories to go with that flavor in a neat row. It came with 2 big and a small tray and I can easily put all my ecig goodies in it and keep it all organized :D

Another great idea! Thanks!

I use the little ziplock bowls, they even fit in my purse. Just twist the lid on and out the door I go. But since going with the mega carts and cartos I don't need to take as many with me, so I stuff them in an Ice Breakers mint candy round and also in a mentos tube for traveling. I like the ziplock bags idea.

Some folks ritz dye the condoms for color coding. (they stain ridiculously easy). That wouldn't work for me though, I'm not organized enough to make sure they went back on the right carto. But it sounds like a great idea for the more organized amongst us.

I like to put a rubber band around the bottle and when I am not using the atty/cart for that flavor, I just keep it banded to the bottle. It is always ready to go and I usually carry two flavors with me in the pocket of my jeans. It has worked pretty well so far and I have been doing this since I realized that it takes a while to clear the old flavor and nicotine level out of the atty.

Another method that I heard about was to get different color nail polish and put a tiny spot on each atty and cart that match.

Good luck and welcome to vapor talk.

It's funny you mention color coding attys, as right after I read this thread I was checking out another site I just read about on Vaportalk and ran into these, sounds like just the ticket! Hope this helps out!

Those are pretty cool and no shipping costs. They will work great for my wife and I.

It's funny you mention color coding attys, as right after I read this thread I was checking out another site I just read about on Vaportalk and ran into these, sounds like just the ticket! Hope this helps out!

I pretty much only use a few flavors and the mix well, so I don't worry about it. However, I did buy some of the atty tubes (link below) a while back and think they'd work well also. They are a little bigger than they look, so you can see THIS pic to get a better idea about the size.

Indyvapor - atty tube