Day And Evening Vapes

Marleen

I'm finding that as getting more experienced with ecigs and eliquid I seem to favor a stronger flavor and different mg. nic. between daytime and the evening. I know this may sound strange to many but I use a stronger flavor such as the VT Sweet Dawn @ 24mg nic during the day then at home in the evenings I prefer a lighter flavor such as marshmallow @ 12mg nic. Does anyone else do this? I'm just curious! :huh:

I am with ya on this one!! I like very strong flavors during the day (ie VT Mentha or DV Green Cow usually at 24mg) but I do taper down in the evening and go to a relaxing flavor like Juicy Vapor Creme de Menthe or Vapor Galaxy Blueberry. Kind of like having coffee during the day and a fine glass of wine at night!! :)

I am with ya on this one!! I like very strong flavors during the day (ie VT Mentha or DV Green Cow usually at 24mg) but I do taper down in the evening and go to a relaxing flavor like Juicy Vapor Creme de Menthe or Vapor Galaxy Blueberry. Kind of like having coffee during the day and a fine glass of wine at night!! :)

So I see I'm not the only one who does this! So I'm not that strange afterall! :lol:

Well....... :whistle:

Hehehe!! No...you are not weird!!

Changing up is good!! :)

Ok, this is kind of funny but I'm vaping marshmallow this evening then I got a craving to eat something sweet so I started eating reese's peanut butter cups while vaping the marshmallow....pretty good combination!

I may start doing that a little. VT tobacco is my favorite all day and evening juice but tonight I just got a selection of VT juices, and the apple and grape are a really nice change

I can see myself vaping these more, perhaps I should try a good coffee flavor in the morning

Though of course I drink coffee all day :-)

I'm weird. I like 36mg in the morning and evening. During mid day 18-24 will do.

As for flavors, I vaped nothing but tobacco for my first month. I am beginning to experiment with non tobacco flavors now.

I start out every morning with Kona Cream with my cup of coffee (usually 2 direct drip atty's worth) and then the rest of the day I do a lemon/raspberry mix and in the evening a creamy vanilla. (all are vaperite's organic/vg blends). I've only been vaping for just under 2 weeks though. I'm now at the "gotta try many different flavor's" point in my journey though so we'll have to see how things morph. :thumbsup:

Edited by Jodie

My Mgs stays about the same throughout the day, somewhere between 12 and 18mg--depending on how much flavoring I have added. Flavors seems to vary throughout the day.

I usually have a fruit flavor, apple pie and a coffee flavor in rotation throughout the day--not in any particular order.

I really seem to like the fruit flavors with my VP/PT.

I like to rotate but I only have 18mg VG. I'm going to try 24mg VG to see if it slows me down any then adjust down from there. I can't taste the flavors either if I don't rotate.

I'm with you about not tasting the flavors if I don't rotate, too! I have been mostly at 11mg or below (PG 50%/VG 50%). Starting to get into DIY flavors and mixing. Dangerous.