Late Night Infomercial On E Cig

I was freaking out last night after watching a 2min. infomercial on a e cig called EZ SMOKE, it looks like it was a cheap regular looking one that has the look of a analog, I was in awe when I seen this infomercial, it was so cheesey looking I was LMAO!!!! anyone else see this one? 1-800-EZSMOKE are you kidding me! LOL!!!!!

And it's FREE!!! Wow!!! All you have to do is pay $69.95 per month (plus $9.95 S&H). :wallbash:

You get a whole singel ecig!!!

EZSmoker

We are going to let you try the complete Ezsmoker system, which includes the Charger, re-chargeable battery, atomizer and filter, a $130 value. (Each cartridge is equal to about a pack and a half of cigarettes) When you see the great results and want to continue to use Ezsmoker you will need more filters for your unit, so starting today and every 30 days thereafter we will send you a fresh supply of 15 filter cartridges (roughly a month supply) at the promotional price of just $69.95 billed to the card you used today, and all we ask is that you cover the $9.95 shipping and handling. Which you can customize or discontinue anytime just by calling the Customer Care at 1-877-5-FLASH-1

Edited by Brian

Thanks Roob, they aren't blowing out any vape, that "thing" sucks! LMAO!!!....."Please get ripped off and enroll into our refill cartridge program so we can bill your credit or debit card for insane amounts of money monthly and no need to worry they don't even work".....

You know, if I'm wrong correct me but, I believe a noobie posted recently that she had purchased one of these deals, and even another poster. Like I said somewhere else earlier, there are a lot of snake-oil products being sold out there. I know it's buyer beware with merchandise, but imo, this is kind of sad, and really what gives the e-cig market a bad name, let along subject to more intense scrutiny (by the you-know-who) for the honest people who are trying to make a living. <_<

Any time someone says something is "FREE" it should raise all kinds of red flags. There is no free ride in life, and anyone who says differently is selling snake oil.

OK, I know I just stated the obvious, so why are there people who fall for this kind of crap evey day.