Order My First E-Cig

ham7137

Here's a pic of the attys. It appears to be a RN4081.

The delux kit uses cartomizers (and is not compatable with the premium kit, which uses attomizers). There's a PDF, that has some pics. Looks like a KR, but I reckon you can't really tell if the threads are the same or not.

Welcome to Vapor Talk ham7137! :)

Edited by Brian

Thanks for your responses guys....enjoy hearing from some veterans. So..where would I buy cartomizers if it was a KR? and what exactly does KR mean? lol

I think KR is just the model number (KR808-D1), not sure if it means anything. You can buy KR808 cartos all over, including the Vapor Talk Store.

Some places off the top of my head include vapor4life, goodprophets and electronicstix. Check the supporting suppliers (bottom of the forum) and the certified supplier list (link at top of forum). If it does turn out to be a KR808, you'll have lots of options for replacement cartos. :)

ham7137 did you purchase the regular kit or the deluxe? From the looks of things; If you purchased a regular kit you can only use RN4081 atomizers on the model. (Which hard a little harder to find these days)

If you purchased the Deluxe kit then any KR808 cartomizer will work. KR808 is just the model of the ecig. It means they purchased a KR808 from the factory and re branded it with their own name. (which is common)

Since I bought the deluxe kit...which I guess is the KR808...where is the best place to buy the cartomizers?

Altsmoke is discontinuing the KR series, so they're selling them real cheap right now. Here are a few links:

VaporTalk

Altsmoke

Goodprophets

Vapor4Life

Many suppliers carry them.

I'm so excited that I can barely contain myself....I really hope you guys are right and the South Beach Smoke Deluxe is a KR808....after seeing all the options I feel like a kid on Christmas eve...lol

:) Keep in mind that the cartomizers are refillable. Generally, you can refill them at least 3-4 times.