I Just Ordered A Riva!

MrsJaaxx

I'm so excited! I've been experiencing Ego/Riva envy for a while now. I have only used (on a regular basis) a penstyle 801 and a mini M401. I finally took the plunge last night and ordered myself a Riva! Yay for modernizing my vaping habit! And the price was unbeatable. I wanted pink really bad but they were out.. (though in hindsight someone told me that instead of 510, I could have ordered 901 with an adapter and got the last pink one). So I went with titanium. Which is also nice. I'll get over it. LOL Can't wait! :thumbsup:

Congrats!!! I'm sure you'll love it!!!

Why these companies don't order more pink and purple is beyond me. More women than men are still addicted to nicotine... it's not like they'd ever be stuck with them for long. shopshopshop :)

Yaya! Thanks for sharing my excitement!

Why these companies don't order more pink and purple is beyond me. More women than men are still addicted to nicotine... it's not like they'd ever be stuck with them for long. shopshopshop :)

No doubt! Don't they know we need pink and sparkly? Our e-cigs should reflect our Queenly status in life... ;)

I'm thinking they really need purple.

You are going to absolutely love your riva !!!!

Fingernail stickers really do make great decorative additions !!! Walgreens has a great selection for adding a bit of girly sparkle.thumbsup.gif

can't wait to hear what you think of the Riva !!

Man, it hasn't shipped yet. Ordered it on Wednesday evening. I'm dying here!

Actually I am fine, 401 still working pleasantly, just wanting to whine impatiently for a second.

I have a battery that I decorated with rhinestones from a nail decorating kit. I did some pin-up pictures for a contest on vapersforum, and I made my e-cig match my dress and my cherry jewelery.