Aww Man Wtf

Chase

Buzz usually means too much.I am afraid you have high expectations .You should be able to get enough nic to keep the cravings at bay and hopefully you will find a flavor you like and look forward to .But it is not smoking and you are not starving your barain for oxygen.Hang in there.

Hi, sorry your first impression of vaping is disappointing you. I'm curious what pv you have. It's possible that you could use a higher nic strength. Some of us start out with 24mg and then taper to a lower strength. I agree that "buzz" means too much nic. If you have just the prefilled cartridges, you may want to order some extra e-liquid very soon, trying a 24 or 18mg. I said this recently in another post that imo vaping really isn't like smoking analogs. Vaping is an alternative. It does take some getting used to. Please post any further questions you may have. There isn't one person on this forum that doesn't want to see you succeed! :)

Edited by Lily

Sorry to hear you are disappointed. What PV do you have? That can make a difference. And you could move the nic level up a bit, but you don't want to go to high either. Give it some time...there is a learning curve, but it's not hard.

Mk well I've gotten used to it a bit more, and well I gotta say I do like it but Ive already burned through one cartridge, so I guess I need to know where I can find a good place to buy e-liquid or e-juice, and I guess if you could point me in the direction of a place I could learn more about the diff types and a place I could get a really good deal, and when I plan to buy I plan to buy quite a bit so if theres a place that sells it in high mL that would be fantastic.

Hi there, "pv" - personal vapor. The Vapor Talk Forum has a store. The link is at the top of the page. There is also a suppliers link to the left of it. You may want to go through the list and look at the various options for e-liquid and accessories. Gluck!

Edited by Lily

Mk well I've gotten used to it a bit more, and well I gotta say I do like it but Ive already burned through one cartridge, so I guess I need to know where I can find a good place to buy e-liquid or e-juice, and I guess if you could point me in the direction of a place I could learn more about the diff types and a place I could get a really good deal, and when I plan to buy I plan to buy quite a bit so if theres a place that sells it in high mL that would be fantastic.

I use www.ecigarettecigar.com for my replacement parts and e liguid. The prices and customer service is great. If you don't feel that you are getting the throat hit or satisfying your cravings, try the 36 liquid.

hey chase-

i dont get the same buzz i get from cigs but i do not crave them either. this has taken a little time tho. keep reading the forums and shopping! as others have said both the pv and juice make a huge difference in the total vaping experience (IMHO). the biggest hurdle i have dealt with in the transition from analogs to ecigs is the learning curve. so much info out there to sift through! but once i got the right pv for me and found a few nice ejuices, i am happily off the cigs (for good I hope). not that its been that long but holy **** i am a 35-year smoker who has never been able to stop before. still amazed. hang in there - dont give up before you give it some time and lots of research.

rindy

Edited by bkrindy

I was really hyped up about getting my new ecig and well, I can't seem to get the amount of nicotine that I normally get from a normal cigarette, the cartridge is a 16mg, and I'm puffin and puffin but still no buzz =(

How long had you been smoking because I seem to remember the buzz I got from cigarettes going away after a few months or so.

Been smoking for a good two years and the first cig of the day usually gives me a nic buzz that makes me so light headed all I wanna do is sit and do nothing and stare into space because thats how good I feel. So I guess you could say I was expecting something similar to that and I guess I set my standards a little to high.

I guess if I'm getting that reaction the mg is probably to high for me but none the less I absolutely love it =P

And your defiantly right about that learning curve, It's definitely different from an analog.

I ran out of the 5 cartridges halfway through the third day so I can see how ejuice could be much easier and cheaper.

I recently ordered some ejuice thats 24mg instead of the 16mg my starter kit came with and some empty cartridges from Myfreedomsmokes.com (really big selection) so hopefully that'll solve my problems.

I've been smoking for 22 years and haven't gotten a "buzz" off cigs since I was in highschool hot boxing between class.

+1

same here, was something like the year of 1995 last i had a buzz.

there were sometimes when i would wake up, power hit, a friends newport and get a tad off balance though.

want a nic high, hit some 24mg

Mk I ordered a bunch of empty cartriges, well 50 to be exact and they're the m401 I believe. but they're a tad bit small but thankfully they stretch just slightly enough to where I can get it on. And I'm super satisfied with the 24mg ejuice, two big 6-8 sec drags and I'm good. :thumbsup: