The Rook - Mark Mod - Review

Jolly

I'm feeling sick and my brain kinda stopped working on some parts of the video.

still did a good job but w/e.

INTRODUCING THE ROOK!!!

please move to the review section and then maybe delete this line of text.

Wow that markmod is awesome Jolly, thats cool you moded another mod, I like those little magnets on there so its easy to open and switch out or charge bats. If that thing falls on the ground does the magnets hold it closed? Do you know if mark has made a wooden juice box mod?, seen some at nhaler and they look awesome, I bet your going crazy with the pics for the contest to get another one, I still never even seen a mod in the flesh yet, not even a really basic one let alone a bad*** one like that. Thanks 4 upload. :thumbsup:

Edited by BEERCITYVAPRZ

the mark mod will never fall on the ground. if need be i'll throw myself in front of a moving car to save it from hitting anything hard.

i can take all the pics in a single day.. might get on that tomorrow since it will be nice out.

hit up a vape meet man, tons of mods at those things.

like the philly meet, i personally brought 4 mods. others had different ones like the silver bullet with the double stack atty.

I got to vape on this one and the one you made for heather on the way to the Philly vape meet and I was damn impressed by both. Those are by far the prettiest mods I have ever seen.

:unworthy:

Thanks Bob. I appreciate it!