Opnion Based Question - Best Tobacco Flavor?

StOmPeR

I tried the basic Tobacco flavor that came with my tornado starter kit, didn't like it.

Then I tried the Organic Tobacco from vaperite, it's decent, but still doesn't quite measure up to me old Marlboro lights.

I filled up a cartridge with the VR4 from vaperite yesterday, I kindof liked it yesterday, but it seems like I can't taste it today, for some reason.

PLEASE DON'T MENTION "DESERT SHIP" FROM VAPERITE, I ALMOST THREW UP.

Edited by StOmPeR

No I haven't yet. My only problem is, I don't like the idea of having to pay 8-10 dollars for a bottle of juice, when I just need a very small amount to even see if I like it or not. Like the smallest bottles vaperite has was 12ML, I paid $27 for 3 bottles of different flavors, 1 I hate, and will not touch again, the other 2 are ok, and will finish. I just can't justify paying $8 dollars a bottle to find out I hat it after only taking 1 or 2 drags.

Also, I noticed, I can't taste the VR4 anymore, is that normal, I could taste it yesterday

If you vape one flavor all the time, it is normal for me to not taste it so well after a bit, I usually trade off with at least two flavors.

It may be that my taste buds need to wake up still from smoking so long.

I understand your position with not wanting to try it for the cost, but I really think you would be happy with them, and I don't know where you live, but here a pack of regular cigs was 6.25 so its not much more than that and IMO is totally worth it to find something that I really enjoy vaping.

For some of the tobacco flavs i've tried are marlboro from thevaporroom, good for cutting menthol, also honey flu cured tobacco also sweet caroline from iVape and a few different RY4's from various sites, I still want to try bobas bounty from alien vision, I heard they have great flavs and prices. :beer:

Edited by BEERCITYVAPRZ

If you vape one flavor all the time, it is normal for me to not taste it so well after a bit, I usually trade off with at least two flavors.

It may be that my taste buds need to wake up still from smoking so long.

I understand your position with not wanting to try it for the cost, but I really think you would be happy with them, and I don't know where you live, but here a pack of regular cigs was 6.25 so its not much more than that and IMO is totally worth it to find something that I really enjoy vaping.

Yeah QT I gotta try Dulcis from VT, It sounds good and i've seen a few reviews on it and it sounds like a great tobacco type flavor, 8bucks for 10ml is high but you have to remember that it helps support this forum to keep it running, I'd be charging the same if I was in Chris's shoes. :)

The Indy vapor store has some good camel! and REALLY cheap; kinda sweeter than a camel but good w/ great vape and OK TH. Mad vapes also REALLY cheap(cheaper than INDY) and I have now Virginia mix or whatever and it is OK...but they are right! If ya want good tobacco with great TH and ok vape VT store exotic tob.

I want to try Boba's bounty so bad, but that is b/c I heard it has a quality that approximates the taste of smoking a real cig. as opposed to just tasting the tobacco as if chewing. Now I hear it may be sweet which is also ok but I really want the smoking flavor. I have some RY4 for sweetness. plus it's got Boba Fett right there on the bottle man!

Han Solo: "Boba Fett?"

:devil:

No I haven't yet. My only problem is, I don't like the idea of having to pay 8-10 dollars for a bottle of juice, when I just need a very small amount to even see if I like it or not. Like the smallest bottles vaperite has was 12ML, I paid $27 for 3 bottles of different flavors, 1 I hate, and will not touch again, the other 2 are ok, and will finish. I just can't justify paying $8 dollars a bottle to find out I hat it after only taking 1 or 2 drags.

Also, I noticed, I can't taste the VR4 anymore, is that normal, I could taste it yesterday

My all day everyday vape is Bobas Bounty from Alien Visions juice. If you buy a 12ml bottle of it and don't like it I promise I will trade you for something else :D. It's by far my favorite juice. Really dark rich tobacco tones(almost like blue bali shag) with a hint of honey. It's delicious. Havn't tried the flue cured yet but I have tried the Gamel from there. It's alright...kind of light on flavor but I mixed it with some black cherry juice from freedom smokes and it rocks my socks now. I am going to get some Flue Cured on my next order.

I like a lot of the different tobacco flavors for different reasons. It's hard to come up with an absolute favorite. I haven't tried them all yet though, by any means, so I still have some homework to do. Darn, guess I'll have to give that Bobas a try next payday or so. :)

Tobacco flavor = smooth flavor, easily mixed with other flavors for that after dinner cig flavor.

RY4 = smooth, but with a sweet caramel and vanilla undertone that goes great with apple

555 = smooth, but full.. almost heavy. Has a nice nutty flavor

Hilton= my go to when I really really crave an analog after vaping too many sweet treats at 0nic

Dulcis = a mellow Ry4 tobacco blend (imho) great all day vape

Jeffs blend = Smooth, dependable all day vape. Nice flavor. But does not make an analog taste gross for some reason. (i tested lol)

Marlbro = smooth and satisfying. Was a favorite for a long time. Mixes well with others.

Honey flue cured tobacco = heavy... and awesome. I really like this even in the prefilled cartos. (but most vapors only like it from the bottle)

Camel = hmmm, I don't remember. will have to buy another bottle to refresh memory

I'm sure I'm forgetting many. Haven't tried Virginia and some others yet like Dunhill, Bobas, lucky strike, etc....

My favorite one is the one that mixes well with others and that makes the analogs taste gross. That is ALL OF THE ABOVE, except hilton... it's too strong of a tobacco flavor to mix well with others. Kind of cigar-ish heavy, but tastes good.

Even at 7-8 per bottle it's still much much cheaper than smoking by far. Many suppliers run out of their home and don't have the same type of overhead that Vapor Talk does. Either way, if you order liquid from the store and request a sample we're usually pretty good about taking care of our customers ;)

I like a lot of the different tobacco flavors for different reasons. It's hard to come up with an absolute favorite. I haven't tried them all yet though, by any means, so I still have some homework to do. Darn, guess I'll have to give that Bobas a try next payday or so. :)

Tobacco flavor = smooth flavor, easily mixed with other flavors for that after dinner cig flavor.

RY4 = smooth, but with a sweet caramel and vanilla undertone that goes great with apple

555 = smooth, but full.. almost heavy. Has a nice nutty flavor

Hilton= my go to when I really really crave an analog after vaping too many sweet treats at 0nic

Dulcis = a mellow Ry4 tobacco blend (imho) great all day vape

Jeffs blend = Smooth, dependable all day vape. Nice flavor. But does not make an analog taste gross for some reason. (i tested lol)

Marlbro = smooth and satisfying. Was a favorite for a long time. Mixes well with others.

Honey flue cured tobacco = heavy... and awesome. I really like this even in the prefilled cartos. (but most vapors only like it from the bottle)

Camel = hmmm, I don't remember. will have to buy another bottle to refresh memory

I'm sure I'm forgetting many. Haven't tried Virginia and some others yet like Dunhill, Bobas, lucky strike, etc....

My favorite one is the one that mixes well with others and that makes the analogs taste gross. That is ALL OF THE ABOVE, except hilton... it's too strong of a tobacco flavor to mix well with others. Kind of cigar-ish heavy, but tastes good.

Wow Uma, what a sweet synopsis! After sampling many, I happen to be at the present time not into fruit or candy while leaning more toward the tobacco flavors. This was helpful! The thing is, I don't think that the "tobacco" flavors really taste like tobacco. Maybe my taste buds have rolled themselves into little balls over the years, but I don't taste it. Anywayz, personally I'm a huge fan of Dekang RY4 and Dulcis :) !

I'm going to have to try Dulcis because I am definitely a fan of RY4. I also recommend Clove! Some Clove is better then others but I have never been disappointed yet by any. I had tasted Clove from a cheap no brand off the head shop shelf brand and was surprised to find the flavor was there right down to the slight tingling at the tip of my tongue.

BTW, you can mix Clove with any tobacco flavor juice to push it a little closer to tobacco flavor.

I started with marlboro/usa, it is very smooth but the flavor vanishes quickly in to the day. Clove and RY4 is there all day long.

Well so far I have tried to camel flavors. One from ecigaretteschoice.com's starter kit, which was absolutely disgusting! Then I heard about vaperite, so I placed an order for 3 small 12ml bottles, LOVED the organic VR4 he has there, loved the organic tobacco he has there also, but the DESERT CAMEL, tasted exactly like the crap from ecigaretteschoice.com. I haven't even taken a drip out, I opened the top, took a whiff, and almost threw up. So if all camel flavor tastes like that, they can shove it up their A**!!!

I smoked camel lights and Marlboro lights for years, have yet to taste anything remotely like Marlboro's and NOTHING even close to Camel lights.

So yeah, i will try a few from the VP store here, since you said they will toss in some samples.

And to the other guy that said $8 for a 12ml sample bottle is still far cheaper than smoking, agreed, but that's only if you use it. I paid $8 for my sample bottle, and i didn't even drop a drip after i smelled it, so yeah, that is not cheaper, that's just money wasted.

I've been trying to find some organic flavors made with VG like vaperite has. any chance you guys could come up with something like that for your store? if so, i would try to find a flavor I liked and keep buying from yall, so I could support yall

Well so far I have tried to camel flavors. One from ecigaretteschoice.com's starter kit, which was absolutely disgusting! Then I heard about vaperite, so I placed an order for 3 small 12ml bottles, LOVED the organic VR4 he has there, loved the organic tobacco he has there also, but the DESERT CAMEL, tasted exactly like the crap from ecigaretteschoice.com. I haven't even taken a drip out, I opened the top, took a whiff, and almost threw up. So if all camel flavor tastes like that, they can shove it up their A**!!!

I smoked camel lights and Marlboro lights for years, have yet to taste anything remotely like Marlboro's and NOTHING even close to Camel lights.

So yeah, i will try a few from the VP store here, since you said they will toss in some samples.

And to the other guy that said $8 for a 12ml sample bottle is still far cheaper than smoking, agreed, but that's only if you use it. I paid $8 for my sample bottle, and i didn't even drop a drip after i smelled it, so yeah, that is not cheaper, that's just money wasted.

Admin own...

Sorry I couldn't help it :)

Take my recomendation into consideration. Go to a few different sites and order 3-5ml sample bottles of various tobacco flavors. Once you find one that you like order a bunch of it. And like I said...if you order some bobas or flue cured from avejuice.com I will gladly trade if you don't like it.

• 2 months later...

+1 for Boba's Bounty. Great juice. Best tobacco flavor I've tried. All the others taste like a cigar smells if that makes any sense. Boba's almost tastes like a cigarette but better with a gram cracker undertone but it's not sweet. They're out of it right now but should have some in really soon so I ordered their flu cured. I heard good things also. I'll let ya know.

Recieved order from ailen juices a few days ago....

Boba's Bounty...? It's ok. Don't understand the rave but it seems like it may be growing on me. Can't relate to the "tobacco" flavor w/this one. But like I said... It's growing on me

Flu cured? Kicks butt. Excellent. Seems a hint of B's Bnty but nowhere near as sweet. Really nice!

Havana gold!!! Excellent! Mild cigar taste w/ touch of honey/Carmel?? Not sure but absolutely the only thing I've tried that has a tobacco taste even though it's cigar tobacco. A+++++

found that mixing the Havana fkd w/

• 3 years later...