Dr Pepper(23)

Hey everyone, I just ordered a 30ml bottle of 36mg(vg) 23 flavor from liquid(or the dr pepper flavor). Im just curious if anyone has had any experiance with this, like, what they think of the flavor and all that. Only cost me like $22 so I'll be happy regardless. And also, what is the difference between PG(propylene glycol) and VG(?!?!??). Thanks, and Ill post back to when I get it to let every1 know what I think :D

VG is a vegetable glycerin. It's an alternative for those who are allergic to PG. I also heard it was even safer but don't quote me on that.

Dr.Pepper is pretty good (I've got some Vapor Talk DP right here) it's not as good is the cola flavor IMO, but still a good one to have in the bin. :)

Well Dr Pepper is my favorite soda, next to the energy drink Monster(THAT WOULD BE AN AAAAWWWWEEESSSOOOOMMMMMMEEE FLAVOR), so does it really taste like dr pepper, or like flat dr pepper, how the cola flavor kinda tastes like flat coke?

Gahhh I'm still so excited. I heard vg is supposed to be a lot smoother, and thicker, but not as harsh. And this is also the first 36mg flavor I'm trying so just one more thing to be excited about :D