Update On Our Neighbor

Since we(my wife fawn and I)introduced our 70 yr old neighbor to ecigs she is carrying it with her and using it all the time. She came over 2 days ago and gave us a blanket she knitted so we can cover up and as she put it snuggle under on cool nights LOL. We showed her my Joye510 and loved it so she is going to order a kit for herself at the begining of July. She loves it better than her 901. As for juice she tells us the flavors she likes and we mix it up for her. She donates some money each month for the juice she uses even though we told her she didn't have to (cause we know she's on a fixed income)but she said it's a small price to pay since she had been planning on restarting with analogs, but since being intro'd to ecigs she has lost the urge for analogs again. She is still trying to convert her son to ecigs. :)

thats awesome dude. Keep it up. Spreading the word and everything. Its exactly what we need!

And your neighbor sounds exactly like my neighbor. Shes so sweet and old and adorable :D

Edited by Genet1c

LOL. I think we should do it Chris. Merit badges, lol. I think that would be hilarious. I'm going to whip up a little image before I pass out.