Terminology & New E Cig

Marker

1. I'm having some problems with the terminology used with e cigs, is there any page that lists their meaning e.g. attys

2. can anyone tell me what the first e cig demonstrated in this video is?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6njcPqo2oM

3. I'm debating if I should get the vp1 (like in the video) or the silver bullet, I'm thinking of getting the vp1 since the silver bullet is just way too big, any advice on what I should get? (I'm currently using blu cigs, non modified... which Im not to fond of.)

4. any recommendations what kind of liquid I can get for the silver bullet or the vp1 pen stlye vaporizer?

thanks

There use to be a list of terms around here somewhere... we should probably put a new one together. If you click on the link below and see post #11 (by ddavelarsen), Dave did a good job listing some of the most common terms.

Terms - Post #11

As for what to start with, honestly, I would go with a Joye eGo and then look into a mod (VP1, SB, Buzz, Joker, etc) down the road. The VP1 is a nice unit, but the battery life isn't that great (only uses a 360 mah battery). The eGo battery is 650 mah (and you can get 900 mah ones) and will last twice as long as the VP1. I use a Black Silver Bullet and love it, but you're going to spend a lot more getting started than you would just buying an eGo kit. When you buy a mod, you'll need batteries, attomizers, chargers, etc. You can get an eGo kit for less than $70 and it's two full units (two batteries, two attomizers, two cones and charger).

As for eliquid, taste is subjective and you'll get a lot of answers for that. :) My favorite eliquids are the Vapor Talk liquids.

Welceom to Vapor Talk! :) Feel free to ask any questions.

Welcome to VT!!! :wave: I would get an eGo(just like Brian said). But if you are looking to buy a mod, a lot of people recommend to Joker AV. I personally don't have one but it will definitely be the next addition to me collection!

Money is less my problem, a vaporizer that will do a good job and cost me in the long run less money would be my first choice. I vape with my blu cig about 2 to 6 hours a day (depending if Im out or not, i smoke the most alone at home), and it is really not meant to be used so heavily like I do. I'm thinking of getting the silver bullet

Money is less my problem, a vaporizer that will do a good job and cost me in the long run less money would be my first choice. I vape with my blu cig about 2 to 6 hours a day (depending if Im out or not, i smoke the most alone at home), and it is really not meant to be used so heavily like I do. I'm thinking of getting the silver bullet

Ah - so you already vape. Well in that case, I think you'll love the Silver Bullet. I have two of them and also use them with the Silver Bullet Pass Through. I've been using mine pretty much non-stop since early April and have NEVER had any problems with it. It's a beast!!! :thumbsup:

When I first got mine and felt it in my hand I thought, "no way will I carry that around". I was wrong. It sat on my desk here at home for a week or two before I finally started taking it to work. I quickly fell in love with it, the size and weight are nice, not like I initially expected.

Just to note - I have the Black Silver Bullet (BSB). :)

Edited by Brian

Welcome to Vapor Talk. I'll chime in and say the eGo is a perfect unit. I love mine and use it a lot. But...if you have already been vaping and don't think you'd mind the size of the Silver Bullet, I would say go for it. I have a Black Silver Bullet and just love it. As Brian said, you need the batteries and charger, atomizers, etc., and it does cost a bit more to get started with it, but it's well worth the money. I also have the pass through for my Silver Bullet and enjoy using it on occasion. I've also used it at 6V, but not a lot.

Good luck with whatever you choose.

Another set of questions:

which criteria tell me which kinds of e liquids are compatible with my silver bullet?

How long do 3 drops of liquid last for you in your silver bullet?

Which specific flavors would you recommend with the silver bullet?

Another set of questions:

which criteria tell me which kinds of e liquids are compatible with my silver bullet?

How long do 3 drops of liquid last for you in your silver bullet?

Which specific flavors would you recommend with the silver bullet?

All iquids can be used on all PV's. They are not unit specific. That being said, there are some e-liquids that hold up better to HV vaping. I have found the VT flavors to hold up extremely well at HV.

3 drops of e-liquid on my SB at 6V lasts about 5-8 puffs.

All iquids can be used on all PV's. They are not unit specific. That being said, there are some e-liquids that hold up better to HV vaping. I have found the VT flavors to hold up extremely well at HV.

3 drops of e-liquid on my SB at 6V lasts about 5-8 puffs.

ok what is HV and VT???

eGo is the only way to go! IMO when FIRST starting out, you wont have to worry about whether you need a HV liquid or not you can use ANY e liquid, idk but what I did is just create a supply around the eGo/Tornado, extra mega batteries, 510 attys, mega and standard cartomizers, and a ton of liquid. But if you are looking for something that will benefit in the long run buy a mod of some sort bcuz to keep that going all you need is to by batteries and they aren't going to ban those style of batteries. Oh yeah welcome to VT! :beer:

ok what is HV and VT???

HV is High Voltage. You can use two 3v batteries in your SB for 6 volt vaping. That's what I vape. VT = Vapor Talk. Vapor Talk (Vapor Talk Store). :thumbsup:

You can use Tenergy LiFePO4s or the Tenergy RCR123A 900 mah batteries in the SB instead of the single 18650.

ok what is HV and VT???

WOW ok VT is Vapor Talk the forum you are on right now and HV is high voltage, if you have ever been on a chat room alot of people use stuff like ROLF, IMO & LOL, its easy to get used to after a little while, I actual still dont know what LMAO or ROLF stands for myself but e cig slang I caught on to fast, hope this helps :beer: Jeffb beat me to the answer, thanks Jeff, I try to help the newbs as much as I can myself as well.

Edited by BEERCITYVAPRZ

OK, this is my Cart in the moment:

Silver Bullet

1 x Silver Bullet - Silver $84.99

Atomizer

3 x Yeti (510) - Atomizer (Matte) $26.85

Yeti/510/901 or 801 Drip Tips

1 x Drip Tip - Yeti/510/901 $5.99

Silver Bullet Battery

1 x 18650 2400mAh Battery - Protected $7.90

Silver Bullet Charger

1 x Battery Charger (10430/10440/14500/16340 /17670/18650) $14.95

Blank Cartridges

2 x The Yeti - Unfilled Cartridges (5pk) (Round Tips) $5.70

1 x AltLiquid - 555 $7.95

AltLiquid - MLB Tobacco $7.95

Am I missing something? should I get more liquid?

OK, this is my Cart in the moment:

Silver Bullet

1 x Silver Bullet - Silver $84.99

Atomizer

3 x Yeti (510) - Atomizer (Matte) $26.85

Yeti/510/901 or 801 Drip Tips

1 x Drip Tip - Yeti/510/901 $5.99

Silver Bullet Battery

1 x 18650 2400mAh Battery - Protected $7.90

Silver Bullet Charger

1 x Battery Charger (10430/10440/14500/16340 /17670/18650) $14.95

Blank Cartridges

2 x The Yeti - Unfilled Cartridges (5pk) (Round Tips) $5.70

1 x AltLiquid - 555 $7.95

AltLiquid - MLB Tobacco $7.95

Am I missing something? should I get more liquid?

Is this from altsmoke? And YES get more LIQUID check my topic E Liquid Apocalapse, its got some great prices on bulk liquids, bcuz if you didnt know there is a ban coming!

Edited by BEERCITYVAPRZ

Is this from altsmoke? And YES get more LIQUID check my topic E Liquid Apocalapse, its got some great prices on bulk liquids, bcuz if you didnt know there is a ban coming!

WOW, I wouldn't have expected the FDA to pull off a stunt like that. What utter bs! I bet I can always bring some liquid over from europe.

yea this is from ALT smoke. Are the prices reasonable from them, or should I get it from a different website?

Edited by Marker

I could be wrong, but I think that is the only place to buy the Silver Bullet. They have pretty good prices. I didn't get my batteries or charger from them though. I got mine from the same place Brian got his. I'm sure he'll be back in a minute or two to give you the correct link. Right now, I can't think what the price was.

I do have two batteries. One will last for about two days. It does take at least 10 hours to charge one of those batteries, so you do want to have one to use while the other is charging. Before long I'll be ordering a couple more batteries to have on hand in case one of these dies on me. The thought of that has been making me nervous lately. :whistle:

ok two batteries it is. Do the unfilled cartirges come with the wool stuff, so I can just fill it up with liquid when I get it? How longs shipping anyways?

Shipping is fast. Altsmoke is in Ohio, so not very far from you. Just about every ecig related order I've placed has made it to me in 2-3 days from all over the country. Altsmoke has excellent customer service and they'll get it out the door quickly.

Blank carts usually do have the filler in them.

WOW, I wouldn't have expected the FDA to pull off a stunt like that. What utter bs! I bet I can always bring some liquid over from europe.

yea this is from ALT smoke. Are the prices reasonable from them, or should I get it from a different website?

Check out the suppliers on my topic "E Liqiud Apocalapse" me and Jkimbo and anybody else are trying to find the best quality liquid for the best price so us vapeheaads can stock up and new people that just start vaping dont order a bunch of devices and then the ban comes and they aren't stocked up on liquids, hope this helps ya! :beer:

Edited by BEERCITYVAPRZ

I would get some liquids from the vapor talk store too. upp at the top you can just hit shop and then get the good liquids....you will probably love dulcis...and from what I hear sweet dawn is pretty good too, but I don't like pears so I would not like it.

Welcome to the forums!