I Love Vaping!

ronpage25

I am absolutely in love with vaping! I posted a topic last week having a problem with drinking and I was mistaken! Drinking and vaping go together very well! It's amazing! By the way, I know it's a shameless plug but check out our video on the revolver ecig contest website! It's the one called THE COPS! Vote for us it would be much appreciated! Also if you want to participate do so!!!!!!!!!!! Go to www.revolvercigs.com. I think! I am not working for themnor do I promote their product However it's a fun contest!

Crazy huh!! You guys made a video? At osan? I gotta see it. I know what you are saying. my first e-cig was the revolver elite and it was good, the only big complain was having to charge the battery so often. But since i got my eGo and started using it i went to straight vaping!!!

I am absolutely in love with vaping! I posted a topic last week having a problem with drinking and I was mistaken! Drinking and vaping go together very well! It's amazing! By the way, I know it's a shameless plug but check out our video on the revolver ecig contest website! It's the one called THE COPS! Vote for us it would be much appreciated! Also if you want to participate do so!!!!!!!!!!! Go to www.revolvercigs.com. I think! I am not working for themnor do I promote their product However it's a fun contest!

Funny as f***!!! I get some flash back watching this video... Yup thats songtan! Dude you should off feature songtan sally in the clip(wanna vape). that would off been hilarious!!!! I definitly remember seeing you guys at Osan!

FYI... my fellow forum members. Sorry for the enthusiasm. It's just that I was station in the same base Ron is like 4 months ago. Osan Air Base South Korea.

Edited by QuiksilverPR

Thanks to all for the kind words! LOL! We are not sure how to vote yet but I appreciate anyone trying. The whole video started out as just a contest entry and we thought even if we dont win it is pretty funny and would be cool to show to the vaping community. Again just so I do not get in trouble I do NOT work for revolver nor do I promote their stuff LOL! Again guys thank you so much for the kudos!

Oh Brian and Uma thank you both so very much for posting the video link! In my complete absent mindedness I failed to do that. I promise that next time I have a video to show I will post a link! @ Quicksilver- Yeah man we should have definately gotten some video of Sally somewhere in there! LOL! Again WE appreciatr the support for the video.

I noticed the same thing, but was wondering if it was true or not, until I tried it, vapeing goes hand in hand with drinking (that was my biggest worry, that vapeing would not be as good as a real cig while drinking, (by the way, when I drink is when I would normally smoke the most cigarettes) Now I love to vape and drink, as if it were a real cig.

And by the way the video is awesome

(below) is directed to the guy on the left side of the screen in the first min or so in the video

cop eyes, cop glasses, cop mustache (lol, this quote was inspired by one of my favorite films, "Super Troopers")