Prado E-Cigs Rip Off?

MtnLioness

A friend on Facebook posted about this Prado e-cig and this is looking like a complete rip off to me. She posted this link: http://healthconsumernews.com/healthysmoke/ Looks cool and all...though right away I wondered why they were pushing this Prado e-cig so much. Scroll at the bottom. UGH.........look at that fine print! Insane! Plus I also saw this: http://www.ripoffreport.com/tobacco-companies/prado-electronic-cig/prado-electronic-cigarette-eci-7d622.htm If you keep scrolling down, you'll see other complaints, too.

What's really unfortunate is a friend of ours on Facebook posted a big thanks to her and said he ordered one. I wish people wouldn't be such impulse buyers and do their research! :(

Can you believe this? "If your Trial Starter Kit and one month supply (20 cartridges) of cartridges is not returned within fourteen days, your credit card will be billed the purchase price of $149.90. Upon placing your order, you will be enrolled in the Cartridge Refill Value Plan, which will automatically send your refill cartridges 30 days after you order the starter kit (20 cartridges) and every thirty days thereafter and bill your credit card $59.95 plus $9.95 Processing and Handling.. "

Wow....so....anyone else heard of this one? I hope that friend can get his money back. I posted immediately, warning them both. :/

A friend on Facebook posted about this Prado e-cig and this is looking like a complete rip off to me. She posted this link: http://healthconsumernews.com/healthysmoke/ Looks cool and all...though right away I wondered why they were pushing this Prado e-cig so much. Scroll at the bottom. UGH.........look at that fine print! Insane! Plus I also saw this: http://www.ripoffreport.com/tobacco-companies/prado-electronic-cig/prado-electronic-cigarette-eci-7d622.htm If you keep scrolling down, you'll see other complaints, too.

What's really unfortunate is a friend of ours on Facebook posted a big thanks to her and said he ordered one. I wish people wouldn't be such impulse buyers and do their research! :(

Can you believe this? "If your Trial Starter Kit and one month supply (20 cartridges) of cartridges is not returned within fourteen days, your credit card will be billed the purchase price of $149.90. Upon placing your order, you will be enrolled in the Cartridge Refill Value Plan, which will automatically send your refill cartridges 30 days after you order the starter kit (20 cartridges) and every thirty days thereafter and bill your credit card $59.95 plus $9.95 Processing and Handling.. "

Wow....so....anyone else heard of this one? I hope that friend can get his money back. I posted immediately, warning them both. :/

Yeah thats crazy, and watch they still bill your credit card even after its banned and they aren't sending you anything for refills, IMO it is stuff like this that grabbed all this unwanted attention by the media to put out a bunch a bs articles about that we are vaping radiator fluid, IMO the media and dumb--- marketing brought the death of e cigs upon us, but on another note what if we can all easily get it prescribed at a price similar to what it is now and everything will be the same and it will be the death of Big Tobacco, NOT! The economy sucks right now and half of america is uninsured so the prescription rouute is already messed up, idk, GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

I remember that Lori!! Did they get their money back??

Yeah DAY...after a fight to end what they called, a contract with them. In the fine print you are agreeing to future payments, just like the book clubs and such. My niece returned the whole kit. The bad part is, she didn't take my advice and get a 510 kit, so she and my sister are still smoking. :(