Batteries

oldude

Hi all,

I'm Oldude from Daytona Beach area. Been vaping for 16 months but am new to this forum. Does anyone know----are Ego,Riva,Tornado and Hello 16 batteries made by the same company and can 510 attys be used on all of them without any adapters?? I really enjoy this forum and would appreciate your input.

Lou

Welcome to VT Lou!!! As far as i know the eGo, Tornado and somewhat the riva are exactly the same. Maybe not made by the same company but their parts are interchangeable. The hello 16 is a different model but it also uses 510 attys.

Edited by QuiksilverPR

Hey Lou--Welcome !!

I know the Ego, Tornado and Riva all use 510 attys/parts. don't know the hello 16

The Ego and the Tornado are made by the same company. Not sure about the Riva or the hello 16

Very glad you have joined us.

As far as i know the eGo, Tornado and somewhat the riva are exactly the same. Maybe not made by the same company but their parts are interchangeable. The hello 16 is a different model but it also uses 510 attys!!

True about different manufactures, but the eGO, Tornado, and Riva parts are all interchangeable - though the Riva battery has more mah and a few people believe that the Joye eGO atty is better than any other brand (I don't think so, but the "JOYE eGO" folks are more than fanatical about it). The Hello 016 has a different connector (it's a 510, but shaped differently) than the other three, so it can use the ego parts, but without the cone. And you can *only* use the new "Mega" attys, cartomizers, and cartridges on the ego, tornado and Riva - but not on the Hello, as they won't screw into the Hello. Imho.

Can you use the 1300 mah battery on the eGo?

The one linked below is for a 510 atty and compatible with the eGo cone. I'm sure there are others around. I'm sure there are others around, but haven't looked much.

Wordup

Ah TY Brian....I was going to order the 900 mah...but now will order the 1300...TY

Just FYI - The 900mah are probably genuine Joyetech batteries (the real eGo) depending on where you get them. Note that this is not a Joye battery. However, I'm sure Jeffrey (wordup) will stand behind his products. :thumbsup:

Edited by Brian

Sorry Brian....I can use this with my cone right?...the cone that screws on? Not the one that has the atomizer and cone attached together? Sorry to ask...having an off day.

I have the real Joye eGo 510....where I can screw the cone on or choose to not use it. I do however use the cone the majority of the time.

Edited by IndomitableVapor

Sorry Brian....I can use this with my cone right?...the cone that screws on? Not the one that has the atomizer and cone attached together? Sorry to ask...having an off day.

I have the real Joye eGo 510....where I can screw the cone on or choose to not use it. I do however use the cone the majority of the time.

Yes. :)