My Order Passed Through Sorting And Left Kc Twice?

JayH503

My latest order was supposed to be here today! The USPS tracking said it passed through and left the Kansas City sorting facility on its way to the destination last night at 9:48 PM. (I always get my packages the day after they go through KC!) But no package came today. My post person, stopped because she knew I was waiting for something, since I was on my front porch! She told me sorry no package, and she also told me she'd keep an eye out for it! OK? I came inside and checked USPS tracking site again and now it "ALSO" says it passed through and left the KC sorting facility at 12:49PM today! Sounds to me like it never left Kansas City last night like the site says it did! Priority Mail? The package sits in KC all night until the next afternoon? Only 2 1/2 hours away from me! :(

Yeah - I really don't think the PO cares if it's express mail, priority mail or regular mail. I think it's all treated the same. I've read countless threads on the "other" forum about the PO. Most of my packages have made it to me in three days, from all over the states. However, a few weeks ago I had a package ship from TN, which is only about 8 hours away, and it got stuck in the Nashville sort facility for three days. Took 5 days to get to me. It happens.

I read one case that was pretty funny. Someone was bashing a supplier because they hadn't received their package and it had been four days and both the supplier and customer were in NC. The tracking showed the package in the NJ sort facility. Customer was accusing the supplier of using the wrong address. Supplier assured customer that the correct address was used and that the tracking showed that the package was being "redirected" and he would get it. Customer thought supplier should send another package. Supplier assured customer again that the correct address was used and he need to give it a few days to get rerouted. Package did finally get delivered.

This is just part of the good ol' United States mail service. It may have been mis scanned, re scanned. This happens from time to time. You'll know it's on the way once it actually shows it's in your local zip code.

lmao, this is just about identical to what my mother told me once.

she retired from the PO.

I feel bad for complaining since I read that letter from the FDA to The Electronic Cigarette Association! I think the FDA is "DEAD SET" on ending the E Cig market unless the Federal Government is in complete control over it! :(

Yeah - I really don't think the PO cares if it's express mail, priority mail or regular mail. I think it's all treated the same. I've read countless threads on the "other" forum about the PO. Most of my packages have made it to me in three days, from all over the states. However, a few weeks ago I had a package ship from TN, which is only about 8 hours away, and it got stuck in the Nashville sort facility for three days. Took 5 days to get to me. It happens.

I read one case that was pretty funny. Someone was bashing a supplier because they hadn't received their package and it had been four days and both the supplier and customer were in NC. The tracking showed the package in the NJ sort facility. Customer was accusing the supplier of using the wrong address. Supplier assured customer that the correct address was used and that the tracking showed that the package was being "redirected" and he would get it. Customer thought supplier should send another package. Supplier assured customer again that the correct address was used and he need to give it a few days to get rerouted. Package did finally get delivered.

Ya, I read about that a couple of days ago! LOL