Got My Ego! Got It Charging Now! Excited & Nervous!

MtnLioness

Vicki at Cignot rocks! I paid the $3 for faster shipping and ordered it Monday afternoon. She shipped it out right away from Illinos, and I got it here in Washington state already! That's less then 2 days!! :thumbsup:

So...I have it charging and I'm so nervous and excited! I want to LOVE vaping (I've never even tried it). I'm lucky enough to have The Vapor Lounge here in Spokane, and I'm going to head down there with my new eGo and "try before you buy" some ejuices there. Vicki sent me Chill #2 in 25 and 12 mg. Anyone ever tried that e-juice?

Could sure use some encouragement! This forum is awesome!

OMG...a friend who's waiting on her 510 is on the phone with me and helped walked me through this. I tried it----I LIKE IT!!!! Even with a pre-filled cartridge with the e-juice (don't even know what kind it is). It made me cough! LOL...LOTS of vapor and a real cigarette hit! Okay--I think this is gonna work!!!!

OMG...a friend who's waiting on her 510 is on the phone with me and helped walked me through this. I tried it----I LIKE IT!!!! Even with a pre-filled cartridge with the e-juice (don't even know what kind it is). It made me cough! LOL...LOTS of vapor and a real cigarette hit! Okay--I think this is gonna work!!!!

Congratulations!!! :thumbsup: I'm sure you'll love it. Just remember that there is a learning curve and don't get discouraged. We all wish you the best. :thumbup:

I remember well those first puffs. My family followed me around, laughing hysterically at me! They thought it was so funny that I had to learn how to smoke when I'd been smoking for over 40 years! When I finally got the hang of it, they followed me around because it smelled so good. They couldn't believe the difference betweeen vaping smells and analogs. They still, to this day, comment on how nice the various flavors smell. I'm finally huggable, and they want to keep me that. :)

Short update----I'm loving it!!! The Vaping Lounge was AMAZING! Got the Pear and also menthol that I usually add to it. I also got a wine flavor!!

I have not had an analog cig since around noon today (well, now it's after midnight, so technically yesterday) and I don't want one! I am walking on air, I am so happy!!! I am NOT a slave anymore to regular cigarettes and I can't believe how easy this was!

I still have my cigs. I can have them if I want, but I don't want them! YUK!

Thanks to everyone for your support! I'll keep updating!

There really is nothing like vaping !!! The pear and menthol sounds wonderful. I still have a 1/2 pack of smokes in my jeep (over a year old now).

I can picture you dancing in the living room and your family certain you have finally gone around the bend.......

Happiest vapingthumbsup.gif

Wonderful update! I'm so glad you're more than satisfied with vaping. I know the feeling! Still have it! and to think it all started 8 or so months ago from an innocent comment "Don't try to quit smoking! Just start vaping and see what happens. You'll be pleasantly surprised..." yeahhh

Just got my ego today, and would love to have a vaping lounge here in seattle.

Surprised that there is one in Spokane

Thanks SO much to all of you for your wonderful support and good wishes! Love this forum and how everyone is so helpful and sincerely wants the noobie to succeed with vaping. Just awesome!

Still vaping away and no desire to light up a cig. Can't believe it. It's been a bit of a learning curve--not bad. But I know it'll get better and better. :)

Darrin, congrats on getting your eGo! Did you just start vaping or just upgraded to the eGo?

Regarding the vapor lounge in Spokane, I know, right? I am extremely lucky and I know it! Even L.A. doesn't have one (have a fellow vaper friend there). The owner, Travis, is incredible. Oh--He is talking of opening one up in Seattle one day, so stay tuned!

Edited by MtnLioness

I am getting back into it.. I had gone back to smoking for a bit earlier this year :(

work stress

but i love my new ego, i had thought i lost my spade over labor day so this was a replacement

that would be great if a lounge opened here, but i wish i knew there was one in spokane. i was just there a couple weeks ago to see my parents and go to the pig out.