Diy Zero Nicotine

kitsune

So I have finally taken a step into the 0 nic territory. for me throat hit is mandatory and I have always heard that 0 nic provides much less throat hit. Im pretty sure I can live without nicotine, but I can't live without throat hit.

2mls of VG (wordup)

.5mls of Raspberry (Lorann)

3 drops of menthol (Flavorart)

All I can say is that I am very, very happy with this flavor and of course the throat hit. The throat hit is a little less than when i vape my 18mg, but I actually have to be concentrating to notice the difference.

I have used it with my VP/PT and my Ego and it workded great with both devices.

I think the key is the little bit of menthol.....

hopefully later today I will be trying some 0 nic Tiramisu !!!

Hey hodge--DIY flavor shack, freedom smoke usa (flavourart) or TW-DV concentrates. All work great. just a little goes a very, very long way !!!

tried the Tiramisu--it was a bust. Just doesn't taste right. Not sure if the flavourart tiramisu has changed or if its just me. took the tiramisu mix and added it to some wordup champagne--very, very yummy now. (however, it's no longer 0 nic)

Going to try to make some 0 nic apple pie tomorrow.

Menthol drops rock! Very potent stuff and the cool thing about using drops as opposed to crystals is that you will get the exact same thing every time. 2 drops in your favorite flavor liquid today is going to be exactly the same strength as 2 drops in your favorite liquid next time. Takes the guesswork out. They are our number one selling item, believe it or not!

Made up a batch of apple pie 0 Nic. I am in Love. This one turned out really, really yummy. very good throat hit and excellent vapor.

2.5 ml VG(Wordup) or Wiltons Glycerin(Walmart) -- I tried both- and both worked well. I think the VG has slightly better throat hit, both have great vapor.

1.3 ml apple pie flavoring (Flavourart)

4 drops cinnamon (schilling - over the counter from walmart--baking/spice isle)

4 drops doppio expresso (TW-Decadant Vapours)

4 drops menthol (Flavourart)

Between this one and the raspberry--I can vape 0 nic. I never thought I would say that......

The throat hit is good with both of them.

I am going to try to vape 0 nic only for the next couple days and see if nicotine really does play a role in my addiction or if it really is just the pacifier effect....baby.gif

Actually so far, I really haven't noticed any difference......

I'm really liking the applepie and the raspberry. Tons of vapor and very good throat hit. I don't really worry too much about the nicotine--I have plenty in the fridge and will be using it. This is Just an experiment to see if I can survive the FDA.

So long as I can get hardware I think I might be ok. Then again, its only my first day with 0 nic. We'll see how I survive a 12 hour shift tonight.

I was amazed every time I stepped down the nic and did just fine. I thought I'd go nuts without it, but I never did. One time when I was going through a lot of stress, I used some of the liquid with 12mg nic for a couple of hours and was fine. Then it was back to 0 nic. I occasionally use some of the liquid I still have with nic, but just for a flavor change, not because I need it. I think. I add 3 drops of menthol to some of my mixes. The menthol by itself has 24mg nic, but since I use so little I doubt it makes much difference. I'm sure I would do fine without the nic, so I'd be okay if a ban happens. As long as I have the Lorann's, VG, and PG. No worries there. LOL Attys would be my only problem. If I knew how, I'd make my own.

Best of luck at work, kitsune. Can't wait to hear how it went.

Yeah Ofortuna !!!! what flavor did you make???

it is now 0250 (am)--so far so good. I am using the apple pie 0 nic and It's been ok. I really thought I would miss the nicotine a litte, but I don't even seem to notice the difference. even when people are driving me nuts.

I will finish out the day with the 0 nic, just to be sure. I have tons of nicotine liquids that I love and will have to finish.....

The throat hit has been just fine and the vapor is amazing.

:baby:

I have now officially made it 24 hours. even made it through a 12 hour shift without killing anybody.

honestly, I really don't notice a difference without the nicotine. I will be playing with more flavors as I go--I think I will mix a batch liquid--I will also mix a batch with 0 nic.

I know I can do 0 nic if I have to. Currently, I have tons of nicotine to use up. I think I will just start alternating with the 0 nicotine.

I really thought is would be harder. Having liquid with a good throat hit and vapor for me really does seem to be the key.

I actually feel less anxious about the possibility of being cut off from nicotine. I still plan on fighting to keep nicotine--but it's nice to know I can do it. kinda like going without caffeine (except I didn;t get the headache)

ok, just took a draw using nicotine (same flavor-apple pie)--The throat hit is stronger with the nicotine (16mg ish), but not drastically stronger than the 0 nic...

But for this die hard nicotine addict--for the first time in my life--I went 24 hours without nicotine and really was ok with it......

I know, I'm rambling--I blame sleep deprivation (worked last night).

i don't have menthol but i have loranns cinnamon oil.

would rather not vape cinnamon a lot though.

next time i sell something i need to remember to invest into diy-juice. i havent put anything into that and am pretty much down to 10ml of caramel candy.

my recipe for my 0mg juice was very mad scientist but it had the following in it:

DIY Caramel Flavor (1 part = 10 drops)

Loranns Coconut Flavor (1 part = 10 drops)

DIY 555 Flavor (2 part = 20 drops) ***FYI this one is optional. Next batch I make will not have this in it***

DIY Creme de Cafe (2 part = 20 drops)

equal parts PG and PG/VG (5 mls total)

5 drops ethyl maltol sweetener (liquid form) ***If you omit the 555, you may be able to omit this as well***

2 drops menthol drops (i ended up adding 1 more for a better TH)

(DIY = flavors from DIYFlavorshack)

and it was named "Iced Jamaican Latte" by TheMummaFamily

i did the mixing last night on cam in tinychat!! 0mg liquid so i could obey the new rules :)

also i need Lorann's fruit flavoring suggestions!!

Edited by Ofortuna

try out strawberry-kiwi with a light hint of blueberry. i made a batch of that before and was blown away.

i don't have amounts to list because i had made the strayberry-kiwi first and then months later added blueberry.

also this is my five-hundredth post!

MMMMMMMM--the Ice Jamaican Latte sounds soooo yummy. Thanks Ofortuna and mummafamily. I think I have the ingredients (minus the 555). I can't wait to try this one.

Congrats on 501 posts Jolly

PS--raspberry, strawberry, watermelon, pinacolada, non fruit--butter rum, english toffee

in place of the 555 i can see a nut flavoring taking its place as the 555 is nutty but has a not so hot after taste!!

Thanks for the fruit suggestions!! i was hoping raspberry and watermelon were suggested!! i already have the pina colada and the english toffee :) i guess it is off to the baking store after work :)