Lr Vs Reg. Cartos

Hodge, I think it depends what voltage you are vaping at. At 3.7v the LR atties w/a drip tip are the ticket and cartos cannot compete. You can't use LR at 5v and I find that cartos at 5v are the best, easiest, efficient and cost effective. I use 510 Janty/Joye LR w/my ego and cartos w/Joker. When I put cartos on my Ego, there really is no comparison to a LR atty. LR cranks out the vapor, flavor and the atty lasts significantly longer. If you're at 3.7v the LR atty is the way to go.

I do have both and use them frequently. When I can, I prefer standard cartos with high/variable voltage. I am not a big fan of standard res cartos on 3.7V devices. A bit too cool to me and of course, the dropping of voltage with a 3.7 makes them very cool after a bit of use.

The LR cartos are good for on the go and work well on the 3.7 devices I use them with. The do seem to get very hot, not so much overall but in a very small area that gets very hot so that it will burn my lips. The heat seems to be on the outside more than the middle. That may be my imagination. The filler hasn't burnt easily, which really surprised me as I don't really keep them very wet when traveling.

All in all, if I can use standards with higher voltage, that is my preference. If I don't feel like filling carts or cant drip while traveling, they work well. Outside of that specific instance, where a carto is needed in a small device, I don't use them over other options.

They are cheap, like standard res and I certainly would recommend dropping $8 to try them out to make up your mind for yourself.

Hodge, I think it depends what voltage you are vaping at. At 3.7v the LR atties w/a drip tip are the ticket and cartos cannot compete. You can't use LR at 5v and I find that cartos at 5v are the best, easiest, efficient and cost effective. I use 510 Janty/Joye LR w/my ego and cartos w/Joker. When I put cartos on my Ego, there really is no comparison to a LR atty. LR cranks out the vapor, flavor and the atty lasts significantly longer. If you're at 3.7v the LR atty is the way to go.

That's all I'm using now is LR attys on 3.7. Been thinkin of gettin a 5 v mod for cartos. So u r sayin Reg. cartos at 5v are cool?

I do have both and use them frequently. When I can, I prefer standard cartos with high/variable voltage. I am not a big fan of standard res cartos on 3.7V devices. A bit too cool to me and of course, the dropping of voltage with a 3.7 makes them very cool after a bit of use.

The LR cartos are good for on the go and work well on the 3.7 devices I use them with. The do seem to get very hot, not so much overall but in a very small area that gets very hot so that it will burn my lips. The heat seems to be on the outside more than the middle. That may be my imagination. The filler hasn't burnt easily, which really surprised me as I don't really keep them very wet when traveling.

All in all, if I can use standards with higher voltage, that is my preference. If I don't feel like filling carts or cant drip while traveling, they work well. Outside of that specific instance, where a carto is needed in a small device, I don't use them over other options.

They are cheap, like standard res and I certainly would recommend dropping $8 to try them out to make up your mind for yourself.

Kewl thanks Burn! Think I may just get 5 of each! I have some reg. cartos I 've been using on 3.7 and not impressed. Looks like I'm gettin a modfor those! LOL