Noob Here - Just Got The Micro No.7 - Not Happy

StOmPeR

The Tornado is awesome, I use mine a lot. Looking at the kit you are getting, it comes with 1 atomizer and 1 battery. You will want to get more of both. An atomizer can last a couple of days or months. It really is a crap shoot. With just one battery, you obviously will not be doing any vaping while recharging. If you just recharge it each night when you go to bed, you may be alright, but I would consider getting at least one more.

Yeah I would definitely recommend just spending the extra 20 or so bucks and getting 2 batteries, 2 attys, 2 cones...I could not see only having one eGo battery(unless I was just using it as a back up).

Yeah I would definitely recommend just spending the extra 20 or so bucks and getting 2 batteries, 2 attys, 2 cones...I could not see only having one eGo battery(unless I was just using it as a back up).

True that, I didn't even think about the total price difference. Since I read your post, I immediately called them and told I needed to make a change to my order unless they already shipped it out. She wanted my order number and said "no" it hadn't shipped yet. So I told her to put me down for the complete starter kit, and it was only $23 difference. So yeah man, thx for the tip. I wasn't paying attention, and being that I'm a noob, I didn't really think of it. lol

StOmPeR

Very good move to get the kit. Initially, all you'll have to think about is e-liquid, attys, batteries, and then a little down the road, backup e-liquid, backup attys, and backup batteries! Gluck! We will want to know how it goes!

PS: I LOVE the TJ quote at the bottom of your posts!

hey i have recently just started smoking e-cigs and i opted for the gamucci micro as a friend told me about the brand, upto now i have had no problems with it the vapour is good and i get the normal throat hit i would from a cigarette.... maybe you should try a gamucci they are cheaper than $95 dollars aswel.

Thx for all the advice guys. I just called e-ciggarette choice back, and told them about the problems I was having and I wanted a refund. They said to send back the kit, and they will refund me, minus the used cartridges. but I only used like 2.

So anyway, let me research some more, I think I want the 5-10. not sure quiet yet.

Yeah I made the same mistake with 3 different e cigs all the type of overhyped ones you are considering, Get a 510 eGo, its cheap and lasts forever, the best PV on the planet! It shows research is really worth it, the time and money. Good Luck and hope you take some veteran advice. dohhh looks like you already did.

Edited by BEERCITYVAPRZ

MAN totally wicked has slow shipping, I put my order in Monday and they didn't ship it till Wednesday. I had to pick up smoking again, now my heart is messing up on me again, and the elevated pulse is back!!!!! God I want my e-cigarette!!!!!

Usually TW is pretty fast--don't know if maybe they got hit by a flood of orders..... and got a bit backed up.

You can do this !!! waiting is really, really hard and having to smoke is even harder. hopefully today or tomorrow !!!!

sorry you had to go back to smoking--even if it is just for a few days.......wallbash.gif

I've never had an issue but its been a little while and I've never "needed" what I was buying from TW. So that sux, sorry. But learn a lesson and if you can, get stuff in the house so it doesn't matter any more if a supplier takes their time. Love the "V" .

• 1 month later...

2 weeks in I realized i shouldn't be dripping on a Volcano, even though they sell the drip tips for it. I'm actually smoking my last drip on it right now lol

But anyway, i havent had a problem with it yet, except maybe the battery doesn't last as long as I like. I'm a vaping fiend though, i spend at least 60% of my waking hours vaping. Solution though is it somes with a V-Pack and I have an extra battery. I just switch them out, have extra carts and keep a juice bottle with me, and i get all i need without skipping a beat.