What Is Your Sweet Spot?

I don't know if this thread has been done yet BUT if it hasn't here we go again.

So what is your vaping "sweet spot"? This just isn't a what is your favorite device thread. This is what is your favorite device/what voltage/what kind of atty or carto/what kind of juice.

For example...

For me

1. Jollys 5v box mod

2. Alien Visions 18mg Bobas Bounty tobacco juice

3. Standard 510 Cartomizer

^^^

That is perfection for me. It wouldn't just be jollys mod but I feel like any 5v device with a 510 carto is going to give me that perfect sweet spot. Maybe yours is a 510 atty at 4.5 volts...or a LR atty at 3.7...who knows!?!

So what is your perfect vaping experience??? Device, voltage, juice, and way of vaporization should all be included.

The sweet spot certainly seems to change as time goes on. A few months ago, the answer would have been different and it may be different in a few weeks.

As of now, I would have to say

Joker PV set to 4.35V with either a cartomizer or a standard atty.

I am currently hooked on Honey Flu Cured Tobacco (with a "touch" of menthol and that is my primary vape (made myself - DIY). I also really like Bananas Fosters from VapeRite and coffee flavors that I make from Decadent Vapours, Cafe Brasiliano or Doppio Expresso (10% caffeine in flavoring).

My sweet spot is my 3.7 volt eGo XL battery with a standard 510 cartomizer the cone and a drip tip (all black), drip tip works great for standard 510 cartos, easy to maintain steady vapor, taste and throat hit, also switch out to a joye 510 LR atty, my main vape as always is a menthol blend I make from a few different suppliers I use, MG's around 20-22, Cool thread bob! :beer:

Edited by BEERCITYVAPRZ

The sweet spot certainly seems to change as time goes on. A few months ago, the answer would have been different and it may be different in a few weeks.

I am currently hooked on Honey Flu Cured Tobacco (with a "touch" of menthol and that is my primary vape (made myself - DIY). I also really like Bananas Fosters from VapeRite and coffee flavors that I make from Decadent Vapours, Cafe Brasiliano or Doppio Expresso (10% caffeine in flavoring).

Yeah mine has pretty much changed 5 different times already...but for now mine is 5v cartos. If yours changes post it again.

You can get caffeine in your E liquid....WOW!....never heard of that, how are you doing that DIY or purchasing and where can I get it at, let me know when ya can, Thanx

You can get caffeine in your E liquid....WOW!....never heard of that, how are you doing that DIY or purchasing and where can I get it at, let me know when ya can, Thanx

No, not DIY or at least, I am not adding the caffeine in DIY. Decadent Vapours, sold though Totally Wicked has 3 flavors available with caffeine. They are available as both premixed (on sale for %50 off) or as a flavoring. They have Doppio Expresso (coffe), Kola Kick (most authentic cola taste I have tried) and also "Green Cow", which is a play on Red Bull but tastes like pomegranate. I have been recommending these for months, I think it is the best juice/flavorings available.

Pre Mixed

flavoring