Ego Is Vaping Heaven.

VapinCT

First I want to give props to Arno and company at awesomevapor.com. I placed my order Tuesday night and recieved my package in just two days. I guess that should be a prop to the USPS now that I think about it!

So I ordered the eGO kit along with the big atomizer for it. I was impressed enough with just the normal atomizer but with the mega-atomizer it is just simply amazing. I've been hitting this thing almost non stop for 5 hours now and the battery is still going strong. The large cartridge holds a nice supply of juice. I have only had to top it off a couple times now.

All in all I give this product a perfect 10!

Sweet!!! Congrats on your new eGo!! Did you get the gold or black one with their logo? I love the mega atty too, (just be careful to NOT refill completely after the 2x refill. The polyfill doesn't hold up well enough and will more than likely drain all over you. But it won;t mind 10-20 drop refills. :)

Arno rocks!

Yeah Arno at Awesome Vapor is great. I am stationed in Korea and when I order stuff from Awesome vapor I get my stuff quicker than Amazon.com even if the weight is the same. I have not ordered from Vapor Talk store yet.... But pay day is soon and I have heard raves about some of the flavors here. As far as the eGo.... Yep i think it is perfect. Its like the best of both worlds for noobs. Kind of an intro to mods. I absolutely love my eGo and even if I jump into mods I will still use it ritually. I have been free of any cig for two days and vaping for a week. This eGo made me want to quite smoking. Well maybe not made me but its an amazing product.

I swear Chris has a teleport machine... you'll see soon enough.

ha! I hear you. I have both the ego and the SB and love them both for different reasons, but I confess that I swing more towards the eGo than the SB. Can;t wait to try other mods and see where my swing sets.

Glad you are loving the eGo. I love mine.

I highly suggest getting the 900 maH batteries and maybe even the case for it as well. makes for a very handy way to carry everything you need for it as well as a couple bottles of juice on the go. I never leave home without mine now and love having a total of three complete eGo's with me in case of emergencies.

I can fit a total of 7 atty's 2 bottles of juice and two eGo batteries with cones in my case. (I take the caps off the atty's to fit more in there) , as well as the fast charger just in case I want to recharge the battery when one finally goes dry. A good solid 24 hours of vaping on the go.

• 2 weeks later...

The Ego and LR cartos or atty is definitely a vapor machine! My only complaint about the Ego is the poorly designed button! Be careful as it can easily go on in the pocket. Love the compact size of the Ego and yes vapor production is great!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines