Sweet Spot

So, I looked around the site and didn't see this question, but if it is there go ahead and delete this.

Is it just me, or does it seem that after letting your atty warm up for a few good, long hits, the next few pulls are like pure bliss? They seem to hydrate my mouth, which may just be saliva, I guess?

I am vaping TastyVapor Cherry, Cheesecake, and Banana Cream flavor (all in one) at around 12mg nic, on my Tornado.

Share your thoughts plz.

I think this depends on personal taste. For me, since I get much better TH from a cooler atty, I prefer to let it cool between rounds of vaping. I'm sure the hydration is from your tasty liquid! :) PG tends to dry the mouth and throat for some people. I find that when I'm vaping a lot I really need to have a drink close by because I get so thirsty. This is an interesting question and I hope more people will weigh in.

Hmmm...could just be your mouth enjoying the tasty flavor you put in it. Short of just plain drooling that sounds like a good combo of flavors. But like Dave said..for some of us we dry out more than we drool. So if that's how it's working on you GREAT!!!! :thumbsup:

i like to use the "primer puff" method when using atties. This is where you take one very short but forceful draw on e-cig. This seems to pull the juice to the atty. I also prefer to do it before I activate the power. I am also interested in what other peoples responses and rituals are.

i like to use the "primer puff" method when using atties. This is where you take one very short but forceful draw on e-cig. This seems to pull the juice to the atty. I also prefer to do it before I activate the power. I am also interested in what other peoples responses and rituals are.

Well on the night of the "harvest moon" I like to get naked, paint my body and dance around....ooops not that kinda ritual huh? Sorry :harhar:

Hi, sounds like you're having a great vaping experience! I agree that everyone's "sweet spot" is different. I try to let the atty cool between inhales, otherwise a too hot atty kind of burns up the flavor of a juice, for me. However I can certainly relate to the bliss aspect of vaping a favorite flavor when it happens. It could be that you have well-developed saliva glands :)! Personally I have no ill effects from using a straight 18mg PG, but as other's have commented, I drink more water, and of course, that's a good thing!

Haha, good replies people! I had a weird atty that was one of the first I owned. It actually gave off cool (cold) vapor, even when it was "warmed" up! I don't know why it did it, but man I really wish one of my other atties acted like this!

Edited by PsychoMaster