Oh My God You Guys-I Think I'n High

girldragon

It's new and exciting and it's common to not want to put it down. Go easy though becasue just like smoking, if you have to much you'll get an awful head ache and nausia. In the beginning, I did vape myself sick (literally) a few times. Nothing serious, just made me throw up.

It's new and exciting and it's common to not want to put it down. Go easy though becasue just like smoking, if you have to much you'll get an awful head ache and nausia. In the beginning, I did vape myself sick (literally) a few times. Nothing serious, just made me throw up.

Well, i am going to have to put it in the other room then-because I just keep glancing at it-then I take a hit AND INSIDE!!! This is so great-but I will go get some water and put it away for a bit. Thanks-I do normally smoke a pack a day-and so I put in the high cartridge as I figured that is where I should start. This is really amazing-I am going to call my girlfriend that can't quit either-Jeez wish my Gran was still alive to try this out-she would have loved it, poor thing was always trying to quit.

what MG is the "high" level considered.

some do 16mg and others do 18mg for a starter kit.

i tend to mix 60% pg - 40% vg @ 8 - 12mg for those just starting out around where i live.

if they keep nic fitting i'll bump them up to 18.. if more is needed i'll do 24mg. i started doing 30mg because 24 just wasn't cutting it for me.

It's hard to put down at first I know. And until you find out where your limits are with nic you may get a little wooosey.

Just back off a little ( or try to) and you'll get the hang of it soon enough.

As a wise man always said (Red Green...lol) "I'm pulling for ya..we're all in this together"

Good luck and happy vaping.

ahha, maybe a little bit lol.

I remember that high ... but mine stemmed from sheer joy ... not the mg. I'm not sure how to respond to your post! I want to :jump: for joy with you!!! But NOT if you're having a weird reaction. :excl:

what MG is the "high" level considered.

some do 16mg and others do 18mg for a starter kit.

i tend to mix 60% pg - 40% vg @ 8 - 12mg for those just starting out around where i live.

if they keep nic fitting i'll bump them up to 18.. if more is needed i'll do 24mg. i started doing 30mg because 24 just wasn't cutting it for me.

I just checked and it is 16mg

when you first start vaping, you will vape a lot, lot more than smoking.

this tends to be because first it taste good and the other is that you're still addicted to over 4,000 chemicals from cigs.

so your body is craving those others that it isn't getting from vaping.

try hitting up 6-8mg and see if that works out better.

if you are using the carts that came with your kit. you can go buy an empty bottle, squeeze the juice out of the cart filler and then delute them with some lorann's oils "glycerine" (that's a vg mix). you may want to grab some lorann's oils flavor to pick up the flavor of it also.

if you add half glycerine to the mix you will get 8mg.

ahha, maybe a little bit lol.

I remember that high ... but mine stemmed from sheer joy ... not the mg. I'm not sure how to respond to your post! I want to :jump: for joy with you!!! But NOT if you're having a weird reaction. :excl:

lol! No, it's all good-I was just sitting in my arm chair and my husband and son were on the couch playing Wii-and every time I took a puff I would stare at my husband like "How great is this", but I didn't really want my son to know how ecstatic I was over this new e-cig and I was just so happy to be inside while "smoking" No, I am good-no headache or nausea-just really amazed at how real it is. I am also super happy that I didn't go spend more money on Chantix (again) and found this-Chantix did work but then eventually you have to stop taking it, and then it was only a matter of time before I was smoking again-but this is like the real thing

I been vaping non-stop for the past 3 weeks.

I feel like a freaking crack head! lol

:yes I can see me doing this to-and for some reason it seems so naughty-like crack, yet it's not which is so great! I just got my unit 5 hours ago and got a 5 pack of juice to go with and am already thinking "I had better stock up in case I can't get more-wonder what the shelf life of this stuff is" rofl!

• 2 weeks later...

ROFL @ girldragon

Yeah, I had a similar experience for the first few hours after I got my eGo out of the box. I chalk it up to a combination of not having had an analog between waking up and first vape, and simply my body NOT having to deal with all the smoke-related chemicals. 48 hours in, and I haven't touched an analog since. Well, not quite: did light up one to do a "comparison" check... didn't get past lighting it though. Nearly puked from the taste of it, and that was about 6 hours in.