Got My Pink Tornado/ego Wow!

girldragon

I really think this is it guys!!!!! Okay-at first I felt a wee bit like a teen smoking some sort of cool new bong lol! BUT I DIDN'T EXPECT IT TO FEEL REAL!!! I can feel it in my throat like a REAL cigarette!!!! AND I soooo love the pink!!! So how many puffs is a cartridge good for? And where do you put it when you are done with it (like inbetween cigarettes?)

Yep! It's that good. A whole lot better than cigarettes.

The puffs per cartridge depend on how much juice is in the cartridge. It's about ten puffs per three drops, but unless you know how many drops are in the cartridge...it's a guess.

When you're done? What is that? LOL If you really feel the need to put it down (have mercy!!), just put it down. Wherever you want to put it. Just don't misplace it!!

Enjoy!!!

Yep! It's that good. A whole lot better than cigarettes.

The puffs per cartridge depend on how much juice is in the cartridge. It's about ten puffs per three drops, but unless you know how many drops are in the cartridge...it's a guess.

When you're done? What is that? LOL If you really feel the need to put it down (have mercy!!), just put it down. Wherever you want to put it. Just don't misplace it!!

Enjoy!!!

M-y word it really is so good! I can't wait to try the flavors! I have always been a menthol girl, and at the end of the day my throat would be sore from smoking. Will my throat be sore from the e-cigs to?

M-y word it really is so good! I can't wait to try the flavors! I have always been a menthol girl, and at the end of the day my throat would be sore from smoking. Will my throat be sore from the e-cigs to?

If you're vaping a lot of PG juice, you may experience a scratchy throat. Just keep hydrated and you should be good. :)

You may get a bit of a sore throat at first, maybe for a few days, but it'll go away.

Edit: What Jeff said. :)

Edited by Brian

PG meaning Propylene Glycol? Isn't all the liquid/juice PG juice? I have seen just PG for sale separately-is this what you mean?

There's also vegetable glycol (or is it glycerin?), referred to as VG. Hope that helps.

haha, congrats!! Glad you got the pretty pink one too. :)

When you do put it down for any length of time, make sure you unscrew the atty so there's no firing contact. (it's a safety precaution in case the button gets pushed accidentally or if a battery is wonkers or if an atty is finicky etc).

vape on!

See...we all told you you'd love the Ego. And the pink is so "girly". We do get it right sometimes, but all of us that have an Ego/Tornado knew it was the best choice. I'm really glad to hear that you're enjoying it so much. If you do (I don't know why you would except for bedtime) put it down, just do like Uma said and loosen the atty a little. Next on your "to do" list is check into getting a couple of back up attys and juice and maybe cartos or lo-res attys. You'll be amazed at the vapor and hit you get from a LR. Again..glad it's working for you. Keep us all informed.

Good luck and happy vaping. :thumbsup: