Placed 3 Different Orders Today!

JayH503

I wish I could find (1) site that had a good selection and also had things in stock! I ended up placing orders with three different places just to get what I needed. LOL I basically wanted the new E2 Ceramic Cartomizers but ended up buyin more! :) I am adding supplies to my double eGo set! Here's what I ordered today!

Cloudsofvapor:

1 5 Pack 510 Mega E2 Ceramic Cartomizers

2 Delrin 510/901 Type D drip tips

2 BLK 510 Atomizers

Vaporgalaxy:

2 BLK Joye eGo Cones

1 Clove Crush 15 ml 24mg

Awesomevapor:

1 5 Pack 510 Cartomizers

1 VG 18mg

1 Clove 24mg

Free Blueberry & Free Camel samples

I bet AV arrives first! :)

So far I got an email from cloudsofvapor saying shipped priority and vaporgalaxy sent an email saying shipped. Nothing from awesomevapor except an order conformation email. I'll have ta wait and see which place gets the order out the quickest. Labor Day weekend doesn't help much! LOL

Edited by JayH503

Yeah, it is kind of bothersome having to go to so many destinations to get what you want. But the way I look at it is that is a lot more Christmas presents to open! :thumbsup: I love opening them envelopes and boxes! Enjoy your bounty! :thumbup:

I also have been looking to get some E2 Ceramic Cartomizers and thought I just checked at Clouds of Vapor and they were out of stock, maybe had them in for just 1 day?? I know what you mean though by having to go to many different places to find what you need, enjoy!

BTW, please let us know what you think of the E2 Ceramic Cartomizers vs the reg 510 cartos.

I also have been looking to get some E2 Ceramic Cartomizers and thought I just checked at Clouds of Vapor and they were out of stock, maybe had them in for just 1 day?? I know what you mean though by having to go to many different places to find what you need, enjoy!

BTW, please let us know what you think of the E2 Ceramic Cartomizers vs the reg 510 cartos.

I checked about 4am this morning and they were out. Wordup is out also.

About one day was all it was! I noticed after I placed my order, the site said out of stock on these Mega E2's. I emailed to make sure I was getting mine. LOL I'm looking forward to trying these! I never used regular 510 cartomizers before so I bought some to compare. I've used Tornado Mega's and my cone shaped atomizers, that's about it so far. LOL

Is this true? Are things getting harder to get now? That scares me.

It's hard to say how bad it might get! But if the FDA gets there way, we probably won't be "legally" vaping at all! I know I don't want to go back to smoking Djarum Blacks! :(

Here's what I'm thinkin about everything I ordered recently! LOL Remember, I have only been vaping for a month now! Until a couple of days ago I hadn't even used a 510 atomizer or 510 cartomizer. All this time I have been using the cone shaped atomizers that came with my double eGo starter set. And I ordered a couple of HUGE Mega cartomizers from Totally Wicked some time ago. Now that I've got the new items I am "REALLY" liking my eGo! Don't get me wrong, I liked it before! But now I'm really enjoying it even more! These 510 atomizers and 510 cartomizers are "WAY" better than the cone shaped atomizers supplied with my eGo starter set! I'm direct dripping some blueberry & Camel flavors today with the 510 atomizers and drip tips. I filled up a 510 cartomizer with some clove flavor. (Clove is my favorite!) Everything I'm using gives me a great throat hit and lots of vapor! (With a "GREAT" taste!) Here's the point I want to make the most! --- If I had already used 510 atomizers and 510 cartomizers (I probably would have never even bothered with the E2's I just got a few days ago!) Honestly, the E2's were a waste of money! I think that "IF" the E2's I ordered were not defective, they rate about the same as the 510 units I am using now! Since ONE E2 worked when I got the 5 pack and I was able to make one other E2 work by re-shaping the damaged threads, they worked pretty well! But with the added pain in the butt of them being defective, they dropped on the approval scale! LOL AND only one of the two E2's I've been able to use has a good taste comin out of it! The first one tastes burnt all the time! So since I get a great throat hit and great vapor with "ALL" of these 510 units (with great taste) the 510 units rate a lot higher than the E2's rate! That's my long winded 2 cent review! LOL :)