Menthol + What?

Jolly

i have straight menthol. i don't care for the taste so what should i add? all flavor is from loranns.

strawberry-kiwi

cherry

coffee

raspberry (haven't tried at all, thinking i am not going to like the flavor)

english toffee

caramel

root beer

also have grape and watermellon but i am pretty sick of the watermelon and grape didn't really taste good with menthol.

WEll when i think of menthol i think of gum for some reason... probably cuz its minty. I would go for the flavor that is closest to a good chewing gum flavor.. I can't see carmel menthol workin out very well haha Personally i would try the strawberry-kiwi or the cherry.

Let us know how that works out

VAPE IT UP!

-Slightly Addicted

cinnamon menthol?

that sure would cover up the menthol taste.. thats for sure!

they actually have big bottles of lorann's cinnamon up at the plaza above my house.

also have cotton candy, bubble gum, and one or two others.

they even had fruit punch.

the little ones were a buck and not sure the cost on the big cinnamon.

This is something I have wondered as well. I have straight menthol from DIY Flavorshack and was wondering what to do with it. I will probably do what Kitsune does. I will experiment in small batches to see how it goes with different flavors.

i have straight menthol. i don't care for the taste so what should i add? all flavor is from loranns.

strawberry-kiwi

cherry

coffee

raspberry (haven't tried at all, thinking i am not going to like the flavor)

english toffee

caramel

root beer

also have grape and watermellon but i am pretty sick of the watermelon and grape didn't really taste good with menthol.

If you like traditional menthols mix tobacco with it or I just got like 12 different flavors from a trade and ill trade you for the menthol, let me know and ill tell you what and how many ml's and mg's. :turned:

cinnamon menthol?

that sure would cover up the menthol taste.. thats for sure!

they actually have big bottles of lorann's cinnamon up at the plaza above my house.

also have cotton candy, bubble gum, and one or two others.

they even had fruit punch.

the little ones were a buck and not sure the cost on the big cinnamon.

She's not joking!! I mix my menthol with cinnamint from TW and it is the shiznit. :thumbsup:

Menthol mixed with coffee/cappuccino is my daily vape.

i never tried it, but i hear it mixes well with strawberry too. i would assume anything chocolate would be good as well.

Yeah, was just thinking this. Menthol and a coffee might be pretty dern tasty! :icecream:

She's not joking!! I mix my menthol with cinnamint from TW and it is the shiznit. :thumbsup:

You know what is funny about that one?? The new "hot" flavor being hyped up on other forums is the "Fire and Ice" juice suppliers are coming out with it!! Just buy cinnamon and menthol and mix together!! Too easy!! Kinda reminds me of Dentyne gum. Well at least the way I make it does!!